Skin boosters, injectables?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Mid thirties now and noticing emergence of minor skin issues and other things that happen with aging.

I effectively treated minor hair thinning around my crown previously by using a 1.5 mm derma roller with a scalp treatment called "Nioxin" for hair re-growth/thicking.
In addition to using scalp oils like castor oil mixed with rosemary/olive oil.

So treatments do actually work.

I've been using botox for forehead lines for a couple years now with excellent success (takes a lot of research to really understand and get right the specifics of facial anatomy), but recently a couple lines have started to emerge under my eyes.

Using botox here isn't conventionally very popular:

DPyqoZa.jpg

Where the yellow dots are.

Something to do with skin laxity makes a lot of potential candidates unsuitable.

A lot of clinics have started using something called "skin boosters", which are basically vitamins/minerals/hyaluronic-acid that stimulate collagen production (sometimes called "mesotherapy"), and can improve skin creasing.

One I've come across in this instance is called "Sunekos".

A lady injecting herself with this.

The real danger comes with dermal-filler, as this is so thick it can block blood vessels and cause a mistake to result in blindness.

I'm unsure about skin boosters, this one doesn't look viscous enough to potentially cause that issue.

So researching them, logging about them and if anyone has experience?

Last edited:
You're really going all in on this aren't you?! I'm actually quite impressed you're doing your own botox successfully.

I thought the most effective hair regrowth strategy was to take a very low oral dose of minoxidil to cause substantial recovery? Certainly seems to be all the rage in hair regrowth circles. I used to apply topical minoxidil long long ago but just don't care enough any more and can't be faffing with it.

As for dermal fillers, sorry no idea. I'm just letting my face decay.

You're really going all in on this aren't you?! I'm actually quite impressed you're doing your own botox successfully.

I thought the most effective hair regrowth strategy was to take a very low oral dose of minoxidil to cause substantial recovery? Certainly seems to be all the rage in hair regrowth circles. I used to apply topical minoxidil long long ago but just don't care enough any more and can't be faffing with it.

As for dermal fillers, sorry no idea. I'm just letting my face decay.

More so it's going all in with me.

It's become quite enjoyable to convert my bathroom into some kind of modified grooming laboratory;

Almost addictively so.

Got topical applications covered, retinols with derma rollers, moisturizers, peptides, eye cream, collagen boosters.

It's almost become part of my lifestyle at this point.

It may also be the effect of modern social media like youtube/tiktok, the skin care and appearance race is on.
You wouldn't believe how advanced some skin/hair-care routines are.

Those hot chicks on the high street that look like perfection?
Pfffffff, believe me they put the work in to maintain that.

I'm just trying to keep up.

I was in this skin care clinic last week, real high end upmarket area, three dolls to the left of me, another three cat-walk models to the right, Dr comes out to call me for my consultation I'm like "what's up!!";

Everyone kind of went silent for minutes like, "a male voice in here? Don't hear that every day".

But yeah that conventional DHT blocker routine, I tried and it made me feel awful.

Blocking hormones didn't agree with me.

Reactions: CFC
Girls need to be pretty. Men, just need frame. Muscles and money in the bank help, but frame is what girls really wet them. Physical appereasnce is a plus, sure, but frame is the 80% of the deal.

Regarding women, I would say is the opposite: physical app is 80%...

That said, I found fascinating your botox pursue. I think I would just inject me botox in the armpits in summer for the anti sweating properties and cause it seems like quite safe.

I use GHC-ku from time to time, topical, just with water and maybe a little bit of DMSO to enhance absortion. Do you have any tips on GCK-Ku use?

I also have hyaluronic acid and derma rollers. Any tips on using it? Pretty sure you have some advanced intel there... :D

Girls need to be pretty. Men, just need frame. Muscles and money in the bank help, but frame is what girls really wet them. Physical appereasnce is a plus, sure, but frame is the 80% of the deal.

Regarding women, I would say is the opposite: physical app is 80%...

That said, I found fascinating your botox pursue. I think I would just inject me botox in the armpits in summer for the anti sweating properties and cause it seems like quite safe.

I use GHC-ku from time to time, topical, just with water and maybe a little bit of DMSO to enhance absortion. Do you have any tips on GCK-Ku use?

I also have hyaluronic acid and derma rollers. Any tips on using it? Pretty sure you have some advanced intel there... :D

Copper peptides? I'm going to buy one of those serums shortly, apparently they're very popular.

Do you have hyaluronic acid injectible?
I couldn't ever use them from fear of vascular-occlusion.

I like 1.5 mm derma roller on my scalp to stimulate blood flow and hair growth (they work).

And a 0.5 mm derma roller on my face/neck to help active ingredients get deeper into the skin.
Especially tretinoin.

I agree about the frame, it's super important, but I spent a long time working on that area and accomplishing it;

After that other things become clear that have importance also, skin well being is a massive contributor to aesthetic appeal regardless of gender.

I guess most dudes are happy to be rough and ready, ruggedly handsome.

If you're going for a presentation where you can actually challenge the hottest of the hottest, "untouchable" women, socially, you basically have to be as good or better at what they do, than them.

I joined a couple facebook groups with users that basically specialize is DIY'ing this type of treatment.

What seems to be very popular is applying a "skin booster" product on the face, then

using a micro-needling machine over it to push the product down into the dermis:

HIFU-Depths.jpg

Depth of skin various around the face:

e8af0bd74f4da3ead7070420f135183e.jpg
c912d61f028d7cc5b359d2773bf69afd.jpg

Microneedling_facial_depth_chart.png

Micro needling machine such as a "Dr Pen".

Or a "Derminator".

Seems easier to me than using a conventional needle.

Thing with injecting viscous solutions is, possibility of vascular occlusion (VO, filling a blood vessel, possible blindness).
Not going down as far as the vessels, i.e. injecting the dermis = precludes this (as I understand).

Using a micro needle machine versus a needle treats the dermis exclusively (again, as I understand so far).

Last edited:
The other primary treatment to treat texture, pore size and creasing is acid peels.

Glycolic acid.

TCA (trichloro acetate).

Being the primary types, the latter being the most potent.

Both applied for between 3 to 5 minutes and neutralized with bicarbonate of soda solution.

Skin boosters with good reputations being:

- Hyaluronic acid serum

- HSR Dermaheal

- Ronas stem cell solution

- Anteage MD

So applying these topically and micro needling over them.

Last edited:
Another facial treatment - cog/barbed threading.

Dissolvable threads that provide a "lift" and induce collagen synthesis.

People actually DIY this.

Intense.

Placing a 22G canula across the length of the entire cheek/face.

Very impressive before-after comparison of this skin treatment DIY routine:

At home DIY blood spinning, PRP treatment? Never knew that was possible.

Wow! You’re really into it. I know nothing about all that stuff. I’ve seen people with botched jobs and people who’ve gone way overboard with those treatments and end up looking worse. Yikes!
That stuff isn’t going to work in the long run. Aging is inevitable.
Be careful and remember that you are worth so much more than your looks.

Wow! You’re really into it. I know nothing about all that stuff. I’ve seen people with botched jobs and people who’ve gone way overboard with those treatments and end up looking worse. Yikes!
That stuff isn’t going to work in the long run. Aging is inevitable.
Be careful and remember that you are worth so much more than your looks.

JZVvy1v.png

52 yrs old left, 54 yrs old right.

Skin quality is the primary focus.

It's work to achieve and maintain.

That pic of 52 and 54 is a perfect example of – “plastic operations if you are 50 years wont make you look 30 but just 50 year old person who’s plastic”. Idk what all she did but that 2 years and her treatment made her look uglier or at best just different.

Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts on skin boosters and injectables! It's definitely a topic that sparks a lot of opinions. Have you ever explored natural skincare options? I've found some great products on batanabio.com that might offer a more holistic approach to maintaining skin health.
Derma rolling. Or derma needling as it's properly called.

I'm going to post a link to her site. Her name is Sarah Vaughter. I have bought microneedling rollers as well as lots and lots of carbon 60 dissolved in olive oil and it was all exactly as advertised. Back from 2013 14 through 2016 I consumed a significant amount of carbon 60 dissolved in olive oil.

But that is a discussion for another day.

Go to her site and look at the dark-haired South African doctor. He's over 70 years old in the pictures because he did a specific type of derma rolling every few days or every other day or whatever. I can't remember exactly what it is.