• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Tasmania) Sketchy Tasmanians

fuck me are there not ramifications for getting the police involved over there? over here dealers get robbed all the time and the police are not called. the robbers are either murdered or seriously injured.

i remember my ex turning up at my house in the middle of the night with 10 stab wounds to his back for exactly this and tbh at the time i was more worried about the trail of blood leading directly to my house than him. i also got freaked out once having left a flat about an hour before someone was murdered in there. but again was more worried about what would have happened to me if i'd still been there. addicts are so fucking selfish.

robbing dealers is so stupid. so i would rob the general public instead.

Those that rob drug dealers are the worst kinda scum and usually wind up in a hole before long.

I remember a funny story from my childhood. Where I grew up there was this drug dealer kid who somehow moved massive quantities through his farmhouse just outside of town. It being just outside of town the local cops didn’t have jurisdiction.

Oh the stories I have of that place. We did whatever we wanted cuz their parents were junkies that could be paid off with a 20 rock. I remember one night we wanted to have a party so drugged their dad with sleeping pills then laughed when he passed out crawling up the stairs to bed (we were interesting children.)

Anywho he sold drugs out of the barn on the backside of the property where we would party. One day him and a couple of my buddies were chilling drinking when some older guys walked in 3 deep with bats and knives demanding all the drugs.

Now being the alcoholic kids we were there was 1.75l bottles strewn pretty much everywhere. My friends grabbed the bottles and started smashing them over the guys heads one after another. Story was one of the guys was dragged out as they continued pummeling em and looked half dead.

These 20-something fuckers thought they’d get an easy lunch robbing some 16yr olds but wound up eating glass.

I’ve got countless stories of dealing with assholes like these. And if you can’t find them to “talk it out” then you ruin their life via other methods. One of the last times someone tried me quite a few years ago now, ended up losing all his friends, his connects, couldn’t go to any of his favorite places, and I still made him empty his wallet when I finally ran into him years later.

Moral of the story, if you can’t hold your own you shouldn’t be selling drugs. Especially crystal.. Don’t be a bitch and call the police. Better yet, don’t sell drugs with bad karma (but that’s for another topic.)

-GC

Sorry, this is off topic.
I’m curious about something. Is there still an island in Australia that is home to gays and lesbians? That is so interesting!

Well I grew up pretty close near a few inner cities where gang culture is entrenched in Heroin/Cocaine trade here on the north east of US and you will deff get yourself murdered if you go around robbing drug dealers like those I bought from. Alot of them have guns on them also or close by it's some really dumb shit to do. Depending on what drug your talking about the person could be starting shit with ruthless criminal syndicate. Lot of murders for territory on the regular you have to be crazy to start pulling schemes like that and it will catch up to the person quickly. We don't have much Methamphetamine in my area or at least I've never been really into it I've done it few times. The most common street drugs here are FentaDope and Crack Cocaine. I've heard of small pockets of groups of users but it's not flooding the streets here IME.

Well we don't have too many "ruthless criminal syndicates" around here yet, but sadly that will probably change, [sigh]. Not many guns either, thank fuck. But hey, Omar got away with it for a fair while didn't he?