• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

six years (again)

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelight Crew
… six years in a coma, six years in a dream, six years in Oslo, six years became heroin; six years on the subway, six years on the run, six years as a prisoner, six years and a gun; six years being manic, six years being blue, six years delirious, six years that I missed you; six years a space-monkey, six years a slave, six years in a poppy-field was six years in a grave; six years of turpitude, six years of rage, six years of mendacity, six years became my cage; six years was whoring, six years was violence, six years was delusions, six years without silence; six years with paranoia, six years with deceit, six years like mayhem, six years spelled my defeat; six years of slinging, six years of transgressions, six years being suicidal, six years of depression; six years of bad habits, six years of popping pills, six years of lust, six years with licentious thrills; six years was nightmares, six years was terror, six years of predation, six years was my 404-error; six years of manipulation, six years of plastic empathy, six years was stigmata, six years living through chemistry; six years chasing shadows, six years in a morass of sorrows, six years of criminal intent, six years that erased my tomorrows; six years of debasement, six years of rain, six years of twilight, six years drove me insane; six years sleeping on thistles, six years in a ghost-town, six years of burning prophets, six years became my crown; six years with adrenaline, six years dying, six years with a knife, six years enticingly terrifying; six years made a smoke-ring halo, six years like glass behind teeth, six years of reckless hustles, six years doused in grief; six years was funerals, six years slipped through my fingers, six years was Oslo, six years and that horror still lingers -

this is very similar to a concept I was thinking about for a poem

using repetitiveness in word to symbolize the stupidly insane repetitiveness of addiction, highlighting the absurdity of it

"Today I died...
Today I died again this way...
Today I died again that way...
Today I died again, again...."
etc

Nice man, I had the same feeling I wanted to express while reading this :)

The strawman scapegoat - as I would describe him. Everything. Everything, but not me. <3

using repetitiveness in word to symbolize the stupid repetitiveness of addiction, highlighting the absurdity of it

Nice man, I had the same feeling I wanted to express while reading
six years became my crown
Wear it proudly, my king. You've earned it. Wear it in spite of it all. A won trophy.

I like those rambling poems. They're so cool.
using repetitiveness in word to symbolize the stupid repetitiveness of addiction, highlighting the absurdity of it
Yup! I like repetitiveness, even in shorter poems. It gives a certain punch.
Wear it proudly, my king. You've earned it. Wear it in spite of it all. A won trophy.
The crown of fleas rests on my head. Thank you, thank you - I worked hard for it.

somehow I managed to post twice and still be original

IDK, I'm high

nice poem tho :p