• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Silly Q, but can I extract LSD from blotter w/o destroying paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NagasakiNightmare

Bluelighter
I want to preserve some of the blotter paper but take the acid out of it. There are like 12 hits in it. I want to be able to take two at a time. If I get the blotter paper wet with water, the paper will be damaged irreversibly. So is there a way to extract the LSD out of the blotter paper, onto some other medium? Thank you.

sorry bro i really dont think this is gonna happen without getting it wet. Im not even sure if its reasonably possible though lol

well my neighbor has a jar with 12 hits in it and he doesn't know which of his roommates they are and i want to take some of the lsd out of it without anyone knowing because i've never tried it before

well i guses i'll pay him for some to try it, but i really like the paper design. If you put the blotters on your tongue do they dissolve? or does the paper just get really wet and the LSD transfer to your saliva?

well my neighbor has a jar with 12 hits in it and he doesn't know which of his roommates they are and i want to take some of the lsd out of it without anyone knowing because i've never tried it before

It's not for you, in every sense of the phrase...

Blotter disintegrates when it gets wet. Why not buy a couple of tabs off him and then purchase some blotter art? Best of both worlds.

Sorry, we're not going to help you do such a dishonest thing. If you like the blotter paper so much, order some from blotterart.com - if you want to try the LSD so bad ask the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.