Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Silk road info

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkkent

Greenlighter
Hi,

I'm a journalist on the ABC. I'm looking into a story on the silk road. I was hoping to speak with anyone who uses the site. I know journalists aren't that popular on some of your forums but I'm interested in doing a story that gets away from the beat up elements of previous stories and looks openly at trends in drug use. Anonymity is assured. I can be contacted at <snip>

All the best,

Conor

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the silk road thread below, maybe chat to Tronica, no need for a new thread. Too late now I guess :)

i buy drugs and guns from silk road. i sold my 12 year old sister to nigerians to fund my purchases.

ask me anything.

This thread will probably be closed (shut) or merged into the one I mentioned clarkekent. But that is upto the mods.

No worries, loads of info and debate on that thread.

I think the armoury is a seperate outfit

Yeah it was created and run by the same person/people I think, however I believe it is shut these days.

Your intentions might be good, but it's not the best move to rock up to a forum without appearing to have read any of our rules or guidelines, and post a question which directly contradicts the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA) which you agreed to when you signed up. Particularly:

Specifically, you may not:

- use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation: attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status; or information on how to do so; posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, or any information which can be construed as discussing such activity

If you'd had a look around, you would've found this handy title, in the Bluelight FAQ: Information for Press

If you are a journalist considering mentioning Bluelight in a story, please contact the admins with any questions you might have. It would not be a challenge for a member of the press to pick through the site and find examples of ignorance or reckless behavior, but we encourage you to look deeper and find the genuine attempts made by Bluelight to educate the public and support harm reduction. We would also appreciate the opportunity to clarify our goals and respond to any negative criticism you might have of our site.

The admins might decide that it's appropriate for some Australians to have the opportunity to talk to you if they wish, but until then, please follow the guidelines we have in place for this sort of thing. As I'm sure you can imagine, we need to be very careful with this sort of request.

Status
Not open for further replies.