• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

signs of overdose on ecstasy

Indelibleface said:
I've had what I believe was serotonin syndrome once (it was most likely very mild), after taking two pills that had both MDMA and DXM (according to reports). I didn't know this at the time, and I won't ever take more than one pill of a variety that is unknown to me again. I vomited once after 50 minutes, and about every half hour afterwards I vomited again. I felt bad, and the vomiting did not reduce the nausea at all. I was also very tired. I swam in cold water for a bit, and then relaxed indoors while drinking copious but not overexcessive amounts of Gatorade. Definitely a disconcerting experience.

Swimming in this state is not the smartest idea... what would have happened if you passed out?

I overdosed on E a few months ago. Blue Pumas became really popular around where i live, and I took 4 within a span of like two hours ( what was i thinking.. i don't know) Anyways, first thing that happened to me was i lost conciousness. When i woke up, I lost complete ability to move anything below my waste- my feet were like lead. I literally started sweating as if someone had just dumped a bucket of water on me. Then everything around me gradually became distant and unattached (i don't know how eles to describe that), I lost the ability to verbally communicate and could only reply by mumbling, my pupils took up pretty much my whole eye, and eventually i started throwing up and seizuring. I can't remember most of it, but I've been told it was pretty bad - i almost died, thankfully my friend was there to call an ambulance.