• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Shwag vs. dank

there is no such thing as schwag vs dank.

thats like making an argument between car exhaust and a well marinated medium rare filet mignon with potatoes and a glass of merlot.

seriously schwag is for 15 year olds who think smoking pot will make them look cool (or rrrrrrrrreally poor potheads).

MattPD said:
If I still smoked...schwag, all the way, I'm not a pot snob. I get just as high on shwag anywho, and when I could choose between 50$ for 1/8 and 80$ for 1 oz. of decent enough stuff to make me happy there really is no question.

I mean, I just can't handle the cost, I always felt like I was lighting ten dollar bills on fire when smoking dank. I couldn't justify it to myself, it just isn't all that hugely different.

I agree...I have acess to both and I prefer to get Ounces for $50 ...the "schwag " i get is moist and stinks and has red hairs its not nasty at all...occasionaly you get some nasty schwag but not usually ..at least in Tx this is how it is...but it all comes from pressed bricks.. Other than the taste I cannot tell the diffrence both get me ripped...and I have smoked for 20 years

Well you know its sucks to be a poor pothead but i do splerdge and get the good fatty nugs every now and again.
I mean nothing wrong with schwag when you smoke as much as me....
But nothing beats a heardy bowl of dank

yummy :p

i don't know why everyone says dank is so much more expensive.

if i had 3 grams of shwag, i would more than likely end up smoking it in like 2 days, because after all, joints tend too waste a lot and no way am i smoking that much bowls just to get a shwag high. whereas i can buy 3 grams of nugget and have it last me 3-6 days if i conserve.

Exactly, morbyss. I find that schwag's a waste of money I could've spent on dank. The high makes you stupid, gives me (and most of my friends) headaches, and it's shorter. Schwag tastes bad, makes you smell a shitlot worse than dank, and gives the most horrible munchies possible.

Dank tastes good, gives no headaches, lasts twice as long (formeatleast), and you can smoke less to get high. I reiterate my "fuck schwag".

Methadone said:
I agree...I have acess to both and I prefer to get Ounces for $50 ...the "schwag " i get is moist and stinks and has red hairs its not nasty at all...occasionaly you get some nasty schwag but not usually ..at least in Tx this is how it is...but it all comes from pressed bricks.. Other than the taste I cannot tell the diffrence both get me ripped...and I have smoked for 20 years

i have smoked for about 5-6 years, i usally buy schwag and the only thing different about the high too me is the amount smoked... everything else is the same

i think a lot of ppl on these boards get shit schwag because i look at a fat ounce of some good brick and im like its not bad weed, it gets me high... its not dirt

I LOVE MY SCHWAG

If you prefer shwag over dank you must be mentally ill. Dank nuggets give a much stronger high and if u prefer a buzz/shwag high over dank high then u must be a rookie.

personally round here in south texas all i can find as far as dro is $25 a G OR i could get a half ounce of some non-brick good shwag weed thats sticky for $25...ill take 14 times as much over quality sorry....

Dro... lol
25$ a g? Jesus of the price-gouging Christs
Good shwag! Haha, oxymoron! And a half ounce for $25? Interestingly cheap.

That's almost too easy of a question for me... definitely dank/nugget for me. I could get a half pound of shwag for 420 bucks but that is ridiculous... it's a money maker, not something for me to smoke! :) It tastes like shit(for the most part, some mids/shwag doesn't taste horrible) and it usually will give me a headache. I've sat there with some mids and smoked 3 blunts and not even been high, when 2-3 bowls of some nuggets I get stoned. Some nugget, when I smoke 1 bowl I'm ripped, that's my favorite right there.

im from texas... so there is good schwag ya just gotta find that dealer that gets the good schwag... yeah yeah the light green big with orange hairs... smoke a blunt of that and you will be blown... i know there is alot of shitty schwag out there... but when i pick up a sack i usually smoke all of it that way i am really high... but yeah when i was rich i would buy an ounce of northernlights or whatever good strain was out.. but my point is there is good schwag down here if you know where to look...

I have no idea if i've ever smoked dank or schwag, but I know that I smoke weed everyday. I live in Houston, so maybe all I get is mexican brick weed, but I enjoy it and it gets me high. Since I smoking schwag (guessing) all the time, I dont really know any better so I'm not like stressin over finding really good bud.

up in boston. "schwag" isn't findable, period.

"beasters" run 30 / eighth, aren't too crystally, but, generally are full nice buds with hairs on one stem, looks like it'd be dank if it just had more crystals.

outdoor runs 40-50 an eighth, doesn't look so pretty, but, damn, the high is usually outstanding.

headies run 65 an eighth and are always primo nuggets, crystally, hairy, sweet, and tasty......

hawaiian runs 85 an eighth, and, although this may seem atrocious, a eighth looks like a quarter, and lasts just as long. These buds are orange, fluffy, sweet, and have a tropical taste. very worth the cost.