• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

SHROOMS .. should i try shrooms

Seems worth reading into. Got any reliable sources of intel ?

3,5g for the first time ? Absolutely fucking not. That's way to much for someone without experience. And yes you said "no more than" I'd say no more than 1.5 and even this if you feel confident which OP clearly doesn't.

Unfortunately if you don't find this reliable I am not sure if you find a bunch of other people finding the same on here reliable:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/458358-Does-weight-affect-LSD-dosage

On reddit someone disagrees, but it doesn't seem the explanations I gave are really considered.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/30hdq3/weight_and_lsd_dosage/?st=iyw2e9on&sh=e625fd73

Anyway, I am not basing my argument on any of those threads but on a multitude of threads I saw passing during my time here in PD and after a while of people saying that in their experience body weight says very little I started to notice the trend.
Certainly not many if any at all jumped in to say that they thought it is indeed linear.

@ 3.5 g - forget about people talking of an eighth, it may be a popular and well rounded amount but it is usually quite strong and not as easily tolerated as say under 100 ug of acid - though that 100 ug is usually more like 60 in actuality which may be a relevant notion.

2.5 g that may be okay but still optimistic. The lower you go under that, the higher the chances of disappointment probably, although from 1.5 or 2g up to that it still seems like a reasonable safe and smart choice for dosage.

I would much rather do lsd but sadly noone makes or sells it were im from and i would have to go far out of my way to get some ... We do however have an over abundance of Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms anyhow i took the shrooms and it was a very "unique" experience and i will probably do it again and again until "tolerance" is to high.

Seems worth reading into. Got any reliable sources of intel ?

3,5g for the first time ? Absolutely fucking not. That's way to much for someone without experience. And yes you said "no more than" I'd say no more than 1.5 and even this if you feel confident which OP clearly doesn't.
Depends on how good the shrooms are, if they are potent, id say half an eighth, if they are moderate or weak eat the full 8th

I've had shrooms where half an eighth gave me a full blown visual trip and then I've had shrooms where I ate a full 8th and got a body high and mental high but not visually intense