View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms adventure and Dosage

ShroomeyMcbuckets

Greenlighter
Ive had several experiences with the magic shrooms. Mostly me taking 8ths and having visual effects. I have had acid probably around 20 times and have experimented with other drugs. Do you think taking 7 grams of shrooms would be to much? I am looking for an ADVENTURE. I plan on going out into the woods and laying there for a few hours. preferably leaving my normal consciousness. Will 7 grams get me there?:? Thanks guys.

Why jump from less than three to seven -- that seems extreme. Especially if you are going to be outside. Will you have someone sober to look out for you? Why not just try 3.5 grams, then 4 grams etc, don't overshoot the runway.

I agree with Bunny. I never understood people jumping to that big of a dose?? You can handle an 8th I get it but 2x as much shrooms is going to be way trippier than that.
I have had friends try this same shit and get whooped on by cops because they were buggin.

I found 30 lbs wet yesterday (ovoids) SE Ohio I ate 8 grams last yr my legs wouldn't work for 4 hours

European here, is an 1/8 the same as 3.5gr ? Then you should know 7gr will be *a lot* more trippier than just "double intensity". Work your way up 0.5gr at a time. There's no rush.