• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Should I use heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any other recommendations of other drugs that might help? I've done hydrocodone, xanax, zolpidem, ritalin, and weed.

Using heroin is not going to solve your problems or issues. You've already used an opiate since you posted about using hydrocodone. Seriously don't use dope, as you will regret it, and a lot of people OD on it when they IV or inject it and this includes regular users of it.

This is an attention whore thread. No you shouldn't fucking do heroin but I don't give a fuck if you do, it will be your biggest regret one day.
I need people to talk to, I am not trying to be an attention whore. The reason I created this account was so I could ask my questions. I know there are experienced users on here and I thought they could help.

this has to be a joke. also there's a fucking sticky for this exactly.

in the off chance its not, yeah heroin is totally awesome! you're gonna love stealing from your family, waking up vomiting and shitting when you can't get it, you're also gonna love the fact it makes your period stop and you'll be unable to have children. losing 20+ lbs is great for swim suit season, and the bags you get under your eyes, the pimple covered face, and arms that are covered in bruises and scars are really gonna turn dudes on. also, waking up in the ER with your family standing around you sobbing because you've just OD'ed again is a really great time. you should probably also figure out how much you're gonna charge for blow jobs, hand jobs and the whole sha-bang because once your family boots you out, you either a) need to find a boyfriend who will take you in and help you score (junky relationships are so romantic, sharing needles<3) or b)you're gonna need to start workin' dat corner, gurrrrrl.

if you're interested in heroin, go watch requiem for a dream or something instead.

Using heroin is not going to solve your problems or issues. You've already used an opiate since you posted about using hydrocodone. Seriously don't use dope, as you will regret it, and a lot of people OD on it when they IV or inject it and this includes regular users of it.
Should I just try snorting or smoking it and see how it is before I get myself in over my head? Like if I'm gonna do it I probably shouldn't start with IV use?

this has to be a joke. also there's a fucking sticky for this exactly.

in the off chance its not, yeah heroin is totally awesome! you're gonna love stealing from your family, waking up vomiting and shitting when you can't get it, you're also gonna love the fact it makes your period stop and you'll be unable to have children. losing 20+ lbs is great for swim suit season, and the bags you get under your eyes, the pimple covered face, and arms that are covered in bruises and scars are really gonna turn dudes on. also, waking up in the ER with your family standing around you sobbing because you've just OD'ed again is a really great time. you should probably also figure out how much you're gonna charge for blow jobs, hand jobs and the whole sha-bang because once your family boots you out, you either a) need to find a boyfriend who will take you in and help you score (junky relationships are so romantic, sharing needles

I don't want kids and we were all born to die either way, I wouldn't mind any of what you said because I could care less what I would look like and I wanna die.

Should I just try snorting or smoking it and see how it is before I get myself in over my head? Like if I'm gonna do it I probably shouldn't start with IV use?

Don't use it at all. A lot of people OD on it even if they smoke it, or snort it, and this includes the first time, and regular users/addicts of the drug.

Did you ever read the entire thread I linked you to?

Here it is again: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/704633-Should-I-Try-Heroin-MEGAThread-v-1

Whilst it is great that you came here, I'm afraid such a question will only ever yield a single response.

It is from that experience you speak of that we will only ever answer 'no'.

As Priest mentioned, you've already sampled how an opioid feels. Heroin won't provide anything more than Hydrocodone will. And honestly, Heroin sucks. It is glamourised in pop culture to a complete caricature. It is not the pinnacle of euphoria. It is neither Heaven nor Nirvana. It is a bog-standard opiate that condemns many to ruin, that fills up both prisons and graves, that takes everything from you by twisting your mind and offers nothing in return.

Please stay away.
<3

Whilst it is great that you came here, I'm afraid such a question will only ever yield a single response.

It is from that experience you speak of that we will only ever answer 'no'.

As Priest mentioned, you've already sampled how an opioid feels. Heroin won't provide anything more than Hydrocodone will. And honestly, Heroin sucks. It is glamourised in pop culture to a complete caricature. It is not the pinnacle of euphoria. It is neither Heaven nor Nirvana. It is a bog-standard opiate that condemns many to ruin, that fills up both prisons and graves, that takes everything from you by twisting your mind and offers nothing in return.

Please stay away.

I just feel like no matter what, I'm gonna try it and I feel stupid for asking for advice because I probably seem like a huge attention whore.

Yes there is, you're 16. You have everything to live for.
Not really, My parents hate me and don't understand me, I do bad in school, I won't be able to get a job later on because I won't be accepted into a college, I'm depressed out of my mind and my friends tell me to get help- but my parents ignore it and don't get why I am depressed, I had an eating disorder and I cut for fun and I still do because it gives me some high. I drink but it fades too quickly. I love music but it is too hard to be in a band and stuff. I just don't even want to live anymore, I wanna be done with all of it, I am too weak to keep living, and I am too weak to shoot myself or hang myself, or slit my throat. I thought about drinking and doing benzos, but i decided not to for whatever reason.

Not really, My parents hate me and don't understand me, I do bad in school, I won't be able to get a job later on because I won't be accepted into a college, I'm depressed out of my mind and my friends tell me to get help- but my parents ignore it and don't get why I am depressed, I had an eating disorder and I cut for fun and I still do because it gives me some high. I drink but it fades too quickly. I love music but it is too hard to be in a band and stuff. I just don't even want to live anymore, I wanna be done with all of it, I am too weak to keep living, and I am too weak to shoot myself or hang myself, or slit my throat. I thought about drinking and doing benzos, but i decided not to for whatever reason.
Get help for depression, do you have anyone you can talk to? Do your parents know you are harming yourself and that you are depressed?

I need people to talk to, I am not trying to be an attention whore. The reason I created this account was so I could ask my questions. I know there are experienced users on here and I thought they could help.

Then why not open your eyes and check the first stickied mega thread, title should I try heroin?

Get help for depression, do you have anyone you can talk to? Do your parents know you are harming yourself and that you are depressed?
They know, they just ignore it and tell me to stop or they will put me in a mental hospital. They don't care about anyone but themselves, they try to care and it turns into talking about how I'm embarrassing them by being the way I am, and how I cause them so much stress. Like my mom had Xanax prescribed to her and I don't think she even needs it, it's just all about her though, no matter what the situation is.

Then why not open your eyes and check the first stickied mega thread, title should I try heroin?
I have read that, and I just wanted to talk to people in a smaller thread so I don't feel super overwhelmed and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.