• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Should i mix this in? Already a little buzzed

xibenix

Bluelighter
Alright so its 9:22 AM here, at around 8:30 i took 10 fioricet (butalbital/apap/caffeine ) combo, barbiturates, i do that almost everyday, combined with 400mg tramadol orally, have 2 more im gonna take later, taking more than 400mg at once is too risky(seizures) , ive been okay taking like 14 tramadol in a day (700mg), and i have epilepsy, okay and i just snorted a 1mg line of xanax(i know it'd be more efficient sublingually but fuck it)

My question is, i have about 50mg of flexeril sitting here, have never ever touched flexeril really, would it be worth it at all to mix it in or try it at all? I'm totally functional with the drugs i have in me atm, so don't worry about that, like i take this much everyday sadly. as its easily obtainable and i find a butalbital/tramadol combo really nice ever since 13, im 19 now. its been one of my main addictions since i started h recently then quit,

Anyways, tips on the flexeril, is it shit, or not, should i mix it in, or not?

Not worth it, it'll only add sedation in my opinion. Won't increase any euphoria and may just cause you to fall asleep as well as being potentially dangerous.

I heard it has anti-histamine like side-effects or anticholorigenic ones, is that true? if so i really wouldn't wanna take them at all. When dumb as fuck as a freshman i used to binge on like high doses of benadryl every day trying to get fucked up it ruined me, worst feeling ever failed a few classes, i don't want to experience the extreme dry mouth and other things anymore

Bro Im not worrited about if your "functional"or not. You have a history of epilepsy and are taking a shitload of drugs, and adding a huge dose of Tramadol on top of that already........Do you really get that much out of the tramadol that its worth the risk of seziure? I know I dont.........plus the flexeril dosent bring much euphoria. It will just relax you, but not anymore than that xanax........and speaking of that xanax......it might just be saving you from seizures. Im not trying to preach, I not old but Im 31 and I used to do shit like that all the time, probably worse. I remember a time I was dropping acid in my eyes and taking lines of ecstacy mixed with oxycontin. However, after seeing crazy shit happen, people die, and people go to jail..........all because they got to fucked up I might add.....I try to give a word of advice when I can you know. Even though the flexeril is garbage I would say the chance of you getting anything out of it is minimal and with everything your on and your history of seziures you have no way to know how it will effect you. I would say dont do it and save it for when your back hurts. Do you get anything out of that tramadol? That seems crazy to me I take opiates in heavy doses daily for chronic pain, and I heed the warnings on tramadol Ive had friends die of seizures, and if you pay attention on here some of the senior/more knowledgeable members take the tramadol warning seriously. For me, I save tramadol in my back up pain relief/withdrawl kit and occasionally to potentiate my other opiates but I dont find it useful outside those uses. I generally dont advise people to take some vicodin or something but in your case it would be way better than 17 tramadol man. Be careful

I appreciate your concern, i could do tramadol on alone in more moderation as i said, 150-200mg i would feel all day especially if i did in morning, its not like oxy but its like a good feeling. I'm not bullshitting you either, and like i can handle heavy amount of H or a full 8mg suboxone strip without puking. I've been more than 2 years seizure free, however it all started with like 3 years ago fake coke (bath salts) that hospitalized me with 3 weeks psychosis, seizures, dystonia (from haldol they gave me), then, a few months later i had grand mal seizure so bad had to go back to hospital, then few months later had another grand mal seizure requiring hospitalization. Went to neurologist, with extensive testing he said i had both types of seizures, can't remember what their called, stress induced, as well as maybe the other thing was seizures in my sleep. can't remember my second one, but it was the most extensive test, had to wear a cap for 3 days at home and such. no seizures since, been taking tons of meds for it but they've all been poisoning my blood in many ways (raising ammonia levels too high, could cause psychosis, or kill me), and secondly after got rid of depakote and stuck to just higher dose of topamax, caused metabolic acidosis. Either way i feel like im fucked

This. ^ you have a history of epilepsy and you're taking high doses of a drug known to cause seizures? I don't understand why you would risk it. The xanax probably is saving you. It's a weak anti convulsant but still one regardless. Please don't add in the flexiril

Alrighty i wont add it in, ill just give it to my dumb ass friends they'll take it, for free. However, like i dont do xanax everytime i mix those drugs and such, maybe its the barbs saving me. downer too. I risk it, because sadly i have NO concern for my life or no will to live. Thats one of the reasons i did H i wished i could go out in my sleep by mixing shit, however it wouldn't happen cause i didn't shoot only snorted so. yeah. Sorry for getting all dark and depressive on you.

Alrighty i wont add it in, ill just give it to my dumb ass friends they'll take it, for free. However, like i dont do xanax everytime i mix those drugs and such, maybe its the barbs saving me. downer too. I risk it, because sadly i have NO concern for my life or no will to live. Thats one of the reasons i did H i wished i could go out in my sleep by mixing shit, however it wouldn't happen cause i didn't shoot only snorted so. yeah. Sorry for getting all dark and depressive on you.

No concern for your life but you wont inject?
No will to live but you're asking if you should mix this drug with those drugs? Why not just do it?
You can easily OD from snorting heroin (never done it, but its silly to assume you can only die from IV).
It sounds like the dumb ass in your group of friends.
This sounds like a massive attempt at getting some attention.
I don't mean to sound heartless towards your situation, but c'mon man, a lot of people are so unhappy the actually attempt suicide (hanging themselves, cut wrists, OD's of toxic chemicals, jumping under buses etc..)
I don't doubt that you're depressed, but I dont think you want to die or have no concern for you safety.
But then again what do I know, sorry if Im wrong.
Stay safe buddy. <3

No concern for your life but you wont inject?
No will to live but you're asking if you should mix this drug with those drugs? Why not just do it?
You can easily OD from snorting heroin (never done it, but its silly to assume you can only die from IV).
It sounds like the dumb ass in your group of friends.
This sounds like a massive attempt at getting some attention.
I don't mean to sound heartless towards your situation, but c'mon man, a lot of people are so unhappy the actually attempt suicide (hanging themselves, cut wrists, OD's of toxic chemicals, jumping under buses etc..)
I don't doubt that you're depressed, but I dont think you want to die or have no concern for you safety.
But then again what do I know, sorry if Im wrong.
Stay safe buddy. <3

Ill try to stay safe. i was ready to inject, was waiting on clean rigs, a buddy was gonna hook me up but by the time he had me, i quit. as was broke and such.

Dont be sorry man........Yea, funny that two of us say xanax could be saving you, bro cause honestly I dont know what is. I can guarantee you this, if you keep doing shit like this your gonna at the very least have another seizure or die, espeically hearing that you take other medicines as well. Clearly your depressed, and it sounds like your self medicating. You gotta remember theres a lot of us on here who really know what were talking about............were not doctors but we know our shit, and in some cases may know it even better because were super experienced, have spent an assload of time on reasearch...........an myself before I even respond to something like this I do my research to make sure my advice is sound. It honestly sounds to me like your self medicating for some reason.....I dont know Id say your looking for attention but I think you should get some help man. If I had to guess Id say your fairly young and have your whole life ahead of you. Get some help man.............theres no reason to live with those feelings and dont be embarassed. It takes a strong person to get help,and if you truely feel that way you need it.

I do hella research however often i disregard advice no matter what, just want to get hella fucked up... It's sad what i've come to but like i said i dont want to live because im 19, haven't had a job in my life, havent made any progress on driving, onyl thing ive done is gone to community college. My anxiety and paranoia is so overwhelming i feel like i need something to cope, i did go to psychiatrists and therapists a ton when 16-17 however, my family won't let me anymore because they felt i was working them to get recreational meds (probably was), near the end i was dumb as fuck and asked my psych for suboxone for anxiety purposes, as i saw on wikipedia that was a possibility. I've been through nearly every SSRI, SNRI, other similar meds like remeron, i cant remember the other stuff, then eventually lorazepam, rather high doses, daily, not as needed, helped a bit, but then they made me stop, as well as i was on, a ton of other shit i've been through like every med, like clonazepan(didnt help maybe low dose), even temazepam(mostly for sleep i think) i even did seroquel for sleep high doses. All of this was RX'd but now a days, for past 2 years been on no psych meds, etc, to cope with anxiety or depression so its rather tough. but it's my fault for working my psychs' my family doesn't want to see me do that anymore, and im on their insurance so.

Bro Im not worrited about if your "functional"or not. You have a history of epilepsy and are taking a shitload of drugs, and adding a huge dose of Tramadol on top of that already........Do you really get that much out of the tramadol that its worth the risk of seziure? I know I dont.........plus the flexeril dosent bring much euphoria. It will just relax you, but not anymore than that xanax........and speaking of that xanax......it might just be saving you from seizures. Im not trying to preach, I not old but Im 31 and I used to do shit like that all the time, probably worse. I remember a time I was dropping acid in my eyes and taking lines of ecstacy mixed with oxycontin. However, after seeing crazy shit happen, people die, and people go to jail..........all because they got to fucked up I might add.....I try to give a word of advice when I can you know. Even though the flexeril is garbage I would say the chance of you getting anything out of it is minimal and with everything your on and your history of seziures you have no way to know how it will effect you. I would say dont do it and save it for when your back hurts. Do you get anything out of that tramadol? That seems crazy to me I take opiates in heavy doses daily for chronic pain, and I heed the warnings on tramadol Ive had friends die of seizures, and if you pay attention on here some of the senior/more knowledgeable members take the tramadol warning seriously. For me, I save tramadol in my back up pain relief/withdrawl kit and occasionally to potentiate my other opiates but I dont find it useful outside those uses. I generally dont advise people to take some vicodin or something but in your case it would be way better than 17 tramadol man. Be careful

Guy, he's right. All that Tramadol is bad news. That flexeril is related to amitriptyline, tricyclic antidepressants. I believe that would lower the seizure threshold even further. Xanax can help you only so much. Look , I like getting buzzed up myself, but not with shitty combos. I hope you take all these warnings seriously. Remember, harm reduction.

I know thiss forum is about harm reduction and it is a good thing i support it for real, however sometimes i'm extremely reckless like sometimes with all these fioricet im fucking up my heart, and liver for real with the major amounts of caffiene and APAP included but i dont really give a fuck, one day 2-3 years ago i was trying to go down and took alot. idk like 20-40g APAP just to go down, and i was completely fine like WTF. but at the same time semi-glad would've been most painful and regrettable death. Harm reduction is good

We are only here to help you. As dumb as this sounds, 10 Fioricet = 500mg butalbital, 400mg of caffeine. and 3250 mg of acetaminophen. That's relatively safe. I take 1 tablet of Fioricet for horrible tension headaches. I think partying with them is a complete waste, but to each his own.Be safe and learn something from this thread.

Right @ speed king, I mean I generally dont reccoment someone upgrade to vicodin or something but I really doubt your already not an addict, of just about everything and like to get fucked up like the rest of us. But once youve been around the block a few times and see some fucked up shit happen, in my case luckily for the most part not to me........you will realize that using that combo of drugs, or any combo of low grade drugs to get fucked up is way more dangerous that doing some speed or h.........I take my drug interactions seriously and my username isn't for shits and giggles. I am actually known for knowing more than your average doctor about pharmacuticals and interactions, and if I dont I look it up. Drug interactions are pretty much the only thing that scare me..............outside of that moderation and common sense for the most part will keep you safe. Now, the thing that worries me about you, why Im following this thread is that you no regard for said interactions. Not to mention that just because youve been fine on 18 tramadol in the past dosent mean that today isnt the day you have another grand mal seizure. And another thing to mention, tram has a rediculous amount of drug interactions its one of the scarier ones ive came acrossed. Not to mention, looking at the combo of drugs you took I would of rather just popped my xanax drank a beer and smoked a joint..........I guarantee youd feel way better and you wouldnt have to worry about all this. I honestly think you need to grow up a little, and if your young thats fine..........because the habits your talking about arent young, they are tried and true and mixing all this shit together will come back to bite you in the ass, thats a promise. Sounds to me like you need to get a hold of some good herb and smoke more often. Also, your young your 18, which means your an adult. Your parents arent gonna kick you out for making your own descion to go to the doctor and they sure as hell arent gonna take you off their insurance. Especially if you tell them your trying to get your act together so you arent driven to get "fucked up", but you do need something for your paranioa and anxiety, and possibly depression. Honestly bro you probably just need a simple antidepressant, and some xanax for anxiety. Not to mention youve got your whole life in front of you at 19............I woke up the day 1 turned 16 and had my dad drive me 100 miles to the only DMV that had an appointment so I could get my liscense the day I turned old enough........now, with the seizures you might not be able to drive. But one day your are gonna want to get married and have kids or something of that nature and I can assure you the path your on leads to being lonely and alone. Help yourself man