L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should I feel bad about this?

Branggen

Bluelighter
So im friends with these two people who are in a pretty fucked up relationship, they argue almost every time they get together and a lot of it has to do with this girl cheating on the guy, which happened with 3 different guys as far as he knows. When he told me that I said to him something along the lines of "yea those are the three that you know of!". This idiot told her I said that and now I think shes pretty pissed, what do you guys think, I apologized about it but should I have? I was just trying to make a point to my friend.

You shouldn't feel bad for informing your homie

She shouldn't feel bad for getting triple plowed; it happens

I would've done the same thing in her; uh; your position

Agree w/ soso fuck her butt

why is he feeding shit you said back to her to argue about?

they sound like a douche couple

loving the drama and ready to rope anyone around in to make themselves seem like the centre of whatever bullshit

i would avoid them both for a while, hang out with your other friends

if she has banged 3 different dudes then hes a fool unles he doesn't care in which case shut the fuck up about it

I mean more cheating was probably already on his mind. If you said it in a relatively kind voice I'd not worry.

after letting him and her know what you think/feel i would leave it alone. everything after that will just create arguments between you and them. hang out with them or don't but leave them to sort their shit out.