• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Shot up meth in neck - am I gonna be ok?

jordancxoxo

Greenlighter
Hey everyone!
Ok look, so I’m kinda freaking out about if my boyfriend is just a hypochondriac or if this is something serious... I already know shooting up in your neck is serious in itself. The thing is, I’ve injected only in my neck for going on 6 years now. So, I, personally feel like I should be able to determine if anything is seriously wrong but he doesn’t want just my opinion...

So, he shot up meth in the left side of his neck & it wasn’t immediately after he did it that anything occurred. In about 10 mins the process began from his ear, down to center of chest & all the way thru to his back on his left side going completely numb. He then said that he started feeling pressure on his chest & that his neck felt as if someone was applying a slight grip of pressure to the left half of it. He also said it felt like there was something stuck in his throat. Lastly, his vision was a little blurry & he’s verrrry tired.

What’s going on!?

Thos definitely sounds like a.matter where you put your pride to the side and call an ambulance, that or itay as well be an anxiety or panic episode

Someone injected me in the neck once (he couldn't find a vein on my arm, told me he was doing it in my neck, and suddenly did it before I had time to protest otherwise I would never go in the neck). I actually had slight shooting pains and sciatica-like pain in nerves in my arms and torso and I was worried there was something wrong. But once he took the needle out that went away and luckily I've had no damage or problems whatsoever.