• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Short relapse after getting clean? Withdrawals?

Does anyone know if alcohol helps with opiate withdrawls? I’ve never ever had a drinking problem I don’t even drink wine or beer but I’m open to trying to liquor if it’ll help?

Does anyone know if a cotton shot after 10 days clean would reset withdrawls? A little? A lot?

Still feel relatively ok not understanding this at all. It doesn’t make sense to me. How did I not experience bad withdrawals? Was it due to the naltrexone? I believe it had to be what else can it have been? I was banging street Fent for 10 days it should have been way worse.
You had a light habit

Does anyone know if alcohol helps with opiate withdrawls? I’ve never ever had a drinking problem I don’t even drink wine or beer but I’m open to trying to liquor if it’ll help?
No. But as soon as you're over the worst of it I mean like give it a month a solid month or maybe even a month and a half. You remember how much fun alcohol was!

😀🤜🤛🤪

You had a light habit
3 bundles a day IV for several months is far from light habit. Yes I got clean for ten days then went back to 3 buns a day for a week then got clean again 10-11 days ago… I know it was hard to follow so I understand why u would say that. I did the cotton shot 20 mins ago got a very very very small rush barely noticeable but stopped all symptoms for sure so I without a doubt got a little out of it. But I’m going on vivitrol shot next week. So I’m officially done. Cotton shot was my last ditch effort to just get a little relief before starting my new job tomorrow. Thank you all for your support and help as always ladies and gents! I will keep you all in my prayers as always.

No. But as soon as you're over the worst of it I mean like give it a month a solid month or maybe even a month and a half. You remember how much fun alcohol was! 😀🤜🤛
3 bundles a day IV for several months is far from light habit. Yes I got clean for ten days then went back to 3 buns a day for a week then got clean again 10-11 days ago… I know it was hard to follow so I understand why u would say that. I did the cotton shot 20 mins ago got a very very very small rush barely noticeable but stopped all symptoms for sure so I without a doubt got a little out of it. But I’m going on vivitrol shot next week. So I’m officially done. Cotton shot was my last ditch effort to just get a little relief before starting my new job tomorrow. Thank you all for your support and help as always ladies and gents! I will keep you all in my prayers as always.
Yeah I was referring to the relapse having forgotten that you were a regular user. For three months which is a lot of Fentanyl. Did you suffer a lot during those 10 days?

No. But as soon as you're over the worst of it I mean like give it a month a solid month or maybe even a month and a half. You remember how much fun alcohol was! 😀🤜🤛

Yeah I was referring to the relapse having forgotten that you were a regular user. For three months which is a lot of Fentanyl. Did you suffer a lot during those 10 days?
To be honest I didn’t very badly but this time which was only a 10 day relapse was relative easy also until the 8/9/10th day. I did that cotton shot yesterday it helped very little I still feel so so now and it’s been 17 hours since the cotton shot which wasn’t much of anything at all. I’m just curious if I’m gonna go back to feeling like I did before the cotton shot but I guess no one will really be able to say for sure since everyone’s different. The lack of sleep and energy and the anxiety and depression is killing me.

Fear of pain is worse than the pain itself ... I think it's a Native American saying it goes something like a man who fears death Dies a thousand times before his real death.

You know the drill preoccupy work volunteer help others get out of yourself

Last edited: