• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Short duration phenetylamine

Don't worry, I don't know what he was talking about either :D

That's because you're always on fucking drugs that make everything seem like something it isn't! :D

He at least is French ;) <3 - probably descended from nobility if my intuition is functioning effectively 8)

^ I want some of what you've got. :D

Seriously B9; it takes a bit of time and mental twisting to understand a lot of what you say. :)

^ Really I'll try & work on that then- rereading it I suppose there's a lack of context - is that what you refer to ?

A lot of your posts seem like they're in riddles. I guess that might also be lack of context.

They're entertaining to read; like putting together a puzzle. It's just a tid bit confusing :)

I think the 2C-E/I and Bodyload thing might be that the people who get body load on it are pretty loud in complaining about it. I for one get not a hint of the infamous nausea with 2C-E (only get it with T-2, and only at low doses).
And i do belive you can greatly reduce it, and also make the comeup and duration shorter, by plugging it, though i can understand why you might not like that.

A lot of your posts seem like they're in riddles. I guess that might also be lack of context.

They're entertaining to read; like putting together a puzzle. It's just a tid bit confusing :)

I've had people say this before - now occassionally I do it deliberately but usually not :|

I'll see if I can be more straighforward in future :)

Is this post Ok for everyone ? If I don't get feedback I cannot improve can I? ;)