• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

share your best "sex related" compliments! come on, you know you want to!!!

^lol!

The best two I can think of were when my current fuckbuddy said after I gave him a blow job "You have a gift. No, I'm serious. Like, you're amazing!" and when a guy said "GOD you're gorgeous" while he was fucking me. Mmm.... so sweet... and so dirty... RAWR! I'm horny... :D

2 nights ago my husband told me the sound of my voice made his dick hard...
WOW baby,,,I still got it...%)

some women hate this, and i actually hate it, but at the same time love it. but i always take it as a compliement when a guy is reduced to begging me.
my favorite one was this little latin guy, actually not so little ,big guns on his arms and an even bigger one in his pocket.

"look at these arms, i work in construction dammit and i have no strength around you, i'm begging you!!!"

said in his cute little mexican accent. mmm mmm mmm!

"I used to wanna Fuck your brains out"

Followed by the next weekend on my birthday, her Fucking my brains out.

One of the most memorable compliments I received was "I should pimp you out to all my friends"

My boy always beautifully compliments me .... i just can't remember any specifics right now

I think I gotta start keeping a lil pocketbook :) heihei

I think most men could take a lesson or two off him ... he always makes me feel so wonderful - even after 3 years =D

I did tell him he had a "sumptious cock" the other day - he seemed to like that

Sometimes when we are out and about, he leans over with a mischevious look and using a sex low naughty voice, says "i can't wait to get home and taste you/ be inside you/ feel you" my eyes just about pop out of my head and its all i can do not to squeal 8o 8( 8o =D =D

Last edited: