• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

share your best "sex related" compliments! come on, you know you want to!!!

i was once told that im the girl that guys in prison talk about having back home but dont really.

what can i say, i like it rough...

and i hope she's rough back ;)

if you dont get the refrence then dont bother breathing

I get ALOT of girls and gay guys telling me I'm sexy....just random people from the club!

That always makes me smile! (The fact that I'm atractive to both sexes)

"Oh god....we are such a perfect fit.....it's like you were made for me!"

(pussy to cock fit, of course)

"your so nice and tight"

"the one thing i'm for sure going to miss....is these" (rubs my breasts, one last time is saddness)

"oh god...your sooooo good"

and so many more memories.....

last night i was going down on the chick i am seeing at the moment and after a while she said "you better stop or im gonna faint, i feel so dizzy" so when i stopped she then said " OH MY GOD, im not gonna be able to let anyone else do that from now on, im so embarrassed that was...oh..., no..., " needless to say it put a big smile on my face...

an ex commented that I had nice hands (they were wrapped around his cock) and from what I was doing with them, you'd think I was 39 instead of 19! Oh boy was I chuffed, especially since I'm not big on the whole handjob thing. Another older guy also commented that I was pretty freaky for my age...

I hadn't masturbated for like a month, and I was just about to explode, when I was having sex with a new girlfriend, we'd been together for like 4 days. I had to pull it about, because I would just feel stupid for coming after 5 seconds. She said it was okay, she had already come twice.

It sounds really unrealistic, but it's cool if it's really true. I dont have any more to share. I'm either bad at sex, or remembering, who knows? =D

" I forgot what It was like to have such great sex with such a great girl"
"damn that was better than prom. You know thats hard to beat!"

Surprisingly I've gotten this compliment from more than one guy (weeks, or months after I've been with them)

"Do you mind that I always masterbate when I think of you?"

All the other ones I dont always belive, knowing that I talk a lot of shit during sex too

I like it when my missus looks at me like she's totally worn out and satisfied, gives me a big smile and says "that was fantastic"

"I wish I could take your dick with me" (Hopefully not Bobbit style).
"Where did you learn that?"

I've been told a few times, that I'm an awesome kisser!.. I'll take that!

I've been told the kissing thing too, but the best one was not so much what she said but what she did, I got her knickers off and the crotch of them was soaked, anyway, she said "This is so embarassing, it's never happened like that just from kissing before..."

posted by gnome raver

"mmm it's just too big"

Seriously never expected to hear that one in this lifetime. Mind you were I was putting it probably had a lot to do with it!"

u werent trying to fuck her nose were ya?

ha, yea- the soaked panty trick
kinda nasty tho when you're looking in the dark for some clothes to put on, and you realise you just sank your hand in some cum-drenched underpant

no0b said:
ha, yea- the soaked panty trick
kinda nasty tho when you're looking in the dark for some clothes to put on, and you realise you just sank your hand in some cum-drenched underpant

it's not cum ;)