Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on day 5 of Suboxone withdrawal and feel ok because a good friend showed me gabapentin. For some reason, if I was a pokemon, it would be super effective on me. I have to take half the smallest dose.
Which means, I havent had a benzo (perscribed for the withdrawals) in 24 hours! I was scared about taking benzos, and now it seems I can really cut those back.

Plus it snowed here. Good day...

With love,
-FRF
Had a physics and chemistry exam and did pretty well.

Congrats to you both!! <3

I had Mac and cheese and chicken nuggets for lunch :D

IT's so fucking good to feel genuinely happy, for people being happy and not to have to pretend. <3:)

Walking around new york city at 4 am feeling content for no apparent reason.

IT's so fucking good to feel genuinely happy, for people being happy and not to have to pretend. <3:)

That's great to hear Lady A <3

Watering the front lawn because it's been heaps warm and she was starting to go brown :)

That's cute! You are lucky to be having that great of a weather.

Walking around new york city at 4 am feeling content for no apparent reason.

Haven't been to NY for a while it's on my list to visit this year. NY and Cali for sure

Something positive for today: Alas sunshine is here in Vancity <3

I went to a sober party tonight and like, you know, socialized with people and shit? haha. It was actually a lot of fun. I really need to keep forcing myself to get out more often. I'm starting to develop a group of friends that I talk to at meetings and other sober events. Haven't done much hanging out outside of that setting yet, but getting there. Gotta get to know people before you become friends with them, right?

Anyway, I had a lot of fun. Good night.

I dont know where it came from.. but for a second I felt like all our efforts were fucked.. But then I woke up and remembered there is an amazing struggle going on... i remembered that the only thing that matters is how many people are better off at the end of the day.. i realized that, we the earth, are makeing progress.. that moving slow is deceptive, because in the end things move so fast.. so I guess i realized how much of a step any step in the right direction is..

I resisted my afternoon nap despite 3 hours of sleep last night and a gruelling morning. So I should be able to get to bed by a decent hour tonight and not be miserable at work tomorrow morning.

I resisted my afternoon nap despite 3 hours of sleep last night and a gruelling morning. So I should be able to get to bed by a decent hour tonight and not be miserable at work tomorrow morning.

I had a short nap yesterday but I don't blame it on my lack of sleep, I blame it on the excitement for getting another tat today :D

I can see the light.. worked my way through the mountain of bullshit.

Awesome NSA <3

Had a great night with my new guy <3

I bet you are excited about Valentines Day ;)

Something positive - home made taco for lunch later

I bet you are excited about Valentines Day ;)

Something positive - home made taco for lunch later

Ohh yes!! And next weekend... Hehe he has an agenda ;)

Yumm now I want tacos! Haha

did 20 miles on a bike

<snip>

helped out an indian dude who had just landed here yesterday to find an address he was looking for

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a message from my boss in my inbox first thing this morning telling me that I am doing a great job.

This lady never gives praise, so I felt like this was a big deal.

Also, I had someone in recovery tell me that they are proud of me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.