Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

^That's great Allein. This has certainly been a life changing experience for you. What an ordeal! Just glad you keep making progress.<3

Heard from a very old friend via Facebook--that evil thing is good for something!8)

^ Lovely to hear, have fun & stay healthy.
Thanks. I think I pushed a bit too hard yesterday in the heat, I had a mini attack going on when I woke up this morning. Used my med, and it's all better now. Another positive - how much of a difference this medication has made in my life.

The fireworks were fun last night :)

Barbecue, summertime, sunshine, summer ladies, old friends, great music, fireworks... its all good today.

Got so much completed today,drove my car for the first time in 6 weeks ( I had to drive it round the corner to the garage for service work a couple of times but that doesn't count) Sunshine loud sounds and and nice steady cruise. Got he lat couple of jobs done on it today myself, tallgate lock, rear seat cup holder and a bit of trim, gave it a good going over with that stuff that makes old greying plastic look black and even sprayed on some tyre shine.

I only put it on the internet last night night and the bidding is already up to £3K, I think it was well worth having it fully serviced and getting a number of issues resolved, I had them put a new MOT (yearly fitness statement) on at the same time. If I get over £5K for it that will clear the remaining finance and give me enough to but what I want. It's been great having a huge Land Rover but the servicing, repair bills and fuel costs are crazy.

I got our garden furniture table revived, it looked rough but a good sun down and a couple of coats of wood stand and it's better than new.

Lots of other small jobs, after a supplies trip to the DIY store, I even popped in to see a very old friend at his tattoo studio as I'm thinking about getting some work done.

Then Mrs A says 'can you just look at the sliding door at the back of the house ( we only use this in the summer, 2 hrs later I've managed to gets to locks lined up but no idea why it's suddenly so far out of line, dam thing drive me mad.

Things are finally getting back to normal,:)

I went for a wonderful walk down by the river with an old friend of mine, we saw some awesome graffiti and lots of cool plants like cattails and things! Going to have a good rest tonight because I'm all tired from walking in the sun for 3 hours :p

^She has that written on her badge under RN? ;)

Chiropractor today. Feeling hopeful that it will help.

Fresh strawberry and whipped cream filled crepes for breakfast.. and quality fresh brewed ice tea on a nice summer day.

Day two no booze. I also have started preparing for a rapid w\d from bali kratom. I hate quitting two things at once but you gotta do it sometimes and my kratom and booze feed each other in a complicated way I don't have time to explain.