Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

4 Runner just hit 200k still running like a champ..
I learned to drive in a crappy jeep with my dad with a slightly dodgy shifter... I've never officially held a driver's license... didn't stop 14 year old me from driving it maybe 10km while drunk... Of course I stalled out on a dark road, but somehow made it back to my gated community unscathed. I'm thankful for that and that I didn't hurt anyone or myself! (I say that truthfully and ofc, to stay on topic haha).
 
finally feeling a little better.
ate too many damn donuts for a couple days and it really fucked me up. 🙄
got a smile back, anyway.

above everything:
all is well on the home front today. 🙏

our best,
🤎
 
wife doin the laundry today (as opposed to me always lol). its not much so i dont feel too bad but do a little.
+1 that she is able
:heart6:
 
Rest day.. soaking in the spa and dipping into steam room. Pack won. Star, a morning dove i’m friends with, took off on her migration but Daisy, a chipmunk
has started responding to the whistles for Star to come visit. At the end of summer they would both come to the whistle. Fall has been beautiful so far
 
Last edited:
Top