Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Today was actually pretty good

(Because im high and have been all day)

:3
I'm glad you had a good day, but because this thread is located in the Recovery Support forums, we generally prefer to hear of NON-DRUG RELATED or RECOVERY RELATED reasons why you had a good day :)

For example, feeling my baby boy kicking and moving around in my belly is so fucking cool and absolutely makes my day <3

I think we found a way out of all this BS mess. It is multi layered plan that has little room for intolerances but doable and will be done. Sad we have to go through these acrobatics at our age and experience but there ya have it.
I am soooooo fuckin tired.
Gotta see this through, fam.
We never know where we are going but the stops along the way are never final. Fuck a road-block.
I see some light can't stop me now.
:)

Caught up on sleep. Dreams were insane and were about being back in college but just focused on the crappy stuff the lamer professors and the stupidity of finals month, illogical gaps between the grading scales of school and life.. although neither one are ever fair. Another one was about kayaking, my son and some rich dude that had a house the size of an amusement park that could be rotated for some reason.. guy was really into the views. Anyway the kido swam and we ended up on the shore at his place.. crazy gathering going on there.

just chilling today.. watch some football and work into the next phase on my new oil painting. Have a ton to write about in fiction and more then enough to report.

started reading up and researching memory and also trauma.. pretty fascinating.

Last edited:
Got a lot of paperwork filled out this morning. Still looking at a stack of paper to be sifted through again before trashing it all... it stresses me to even look at that stack of papers.
Glad I tackled it early as I need time for myself....

Got a lot of paperwork filled out this morning. Still looking at a stack of paper to be sifted through again before trashing it all... it stresses me to even look at that stack of papers.
Glad I tackled it early as I need time for myself....
Are you moving back to the state that you and your wife moved from a year ago or just to another house in the same city?

How is Budah Bug today? And your other furball? What do they think of all that paperwork? Did they lay on it?

Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Welcome to this version of the Share Something Positive About Your Day thread. So take a look around and share what's good that's going down.

22543dcdcd794c35f7602facf0a18bc1--snoopy-love-snoopy-and-woodstock.jpg

Please follow the blua and tds guidelines

Last thread Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday
Planning my activities.Weather is nice and clean.Feels ok

I woke up. I wasn't sick. I wasn't in jail. I had a cup of coffee. I have food for breakfast. I had a warm bed to sleep in last night. I have a few dollars in my pocket if I need something. My animals are warm and safe.

It doesn't get any better than that.

I woke up. I wasn't sick. I wasn't in jail. I had a cup of coffee. I have food for breakfast. I had a warm bed to sleep in last night. I have a few dollars in my pocket if I need something. My animals are warm and safe.

It doesn't get any better than that.
It's the simple, basic comforts and stability that can mean the most <3

That's great!! Are you gonna make the yoga group a regular thing? Yoga is amazing for the mind and body <3
Definitely thanks, it was great and out of my comfort zone think I'll get better. First class I've been to in years defo going back. I had really high blood pressure but I've totally changed my diet in the last month from processed food to fresh, fruit for snacking and salad instead of ham on a roll, drinking less sugary juice (had a can or two at night still lol I just don't like diet).edit:nearly forgot to mention that i cut out drinking coffee. And anyway it's came down to a normal level (chuffed) so I can get in about some cardio without being too worried. I definitely need it. But yeah I like yoga I need it too.

have a coupla friends that are offering financial help but need a valid exit plan before I accept. I am no longer "alone" in my current struggle and this feels like a gift from the highest of highs. Dopamine release just thinking about it....
Love

Scored kratom. it'll help with the lingering aches and swelling/inflammation of joint(s). Also will help my headsapce, of course. Gotta get my old ass movin again ffs. lol
peace

saw a deer this morning (first in over a year). there was russling down the mountain and i said it was large whatever it was. when the white tail stuck her head up over the ridge budah hauled ass for safety and bobo just looked in awe frozen. she said wow that was big. i says yeah... been around a while its a big momma.
deer walked back down and went her way.
beautiful it was... like an omen or something

Chill day at work and that’s getting to be regular. Oh and I’m golfing tomorrow.. November in WI like I live in Cali. WSP coming up less then two weeks and it’s fire the whole show.. Omni suite, great old friend show mate, etc etc. Finally worked through the control clowns playbook.. that shits crushed, soon to be posted and will now work through active treatment with a talented trauma pro and that will be posted as well. Fkn pond scum weakness.. yawn. Just smoked a nice cigar.

Ol' Sol is out again today and I am going for a walk to see a bud of mine to kick the shit and share some love.
I do hope that we all have an insightful and uplifting day: I know it's hard sometimes but speaking for myself I have to actively look for inspiring content as it just seems that all "good" things have been shrouded in darkness... can't be scared to enter this darkness to find something worth the sometimes overwhelming sense of doom. Just me, I guess.
I have try to stop resisting so much and try to flow with the universal tide (it's just that it is so fuckin misrepresented that the confusion is paralyzing at times).
See ya'll inna bit fiddin da bounce into the sun. :)