• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Having a good relationship with my Mom where she knows basically everything about me…so no one can really tell her crap she doesn’t know.
That is pretty cool :) <3
I never had that with my mum (she's still alive, but has early onset dementia). It's no biggy, I wouldn't have wanted to have a close relationship with my mum anyway because I don't really like her as a person. She's NICE, don't get me wrong, but not my kind of person.....like...I would never choose to be friends with her. Know what I mean?

Had fun this weekend went out and putting was on for the round Sunday. My son is going to visit for the coming July 4 holiday

Reactions: Ds
Spent time with my mother and step father yesterday. She took me out and got me a pair of 'boat shoes'. It is a casual dress shoe. Now I can wear nice shorts to work!
The visit went well for the most part. Went and ate some seafood at a local seafood place right on the Ohio river. The food fucking sucked, but non the less was really nice to see my mom. Just kind of sad that we only spent about 4 hours together, and I probably wont see them again until next year. Sucks when you can't do normal things with family like visit mom/dad on the weekends, or meet up with them to go out for lunch. Even having them take you to doctor appointments because you are scared. I guess the last time something like that had happened on a regular basis was when I was a teenager. :\

Atleast I got to see them, so very positive day yesterday.

Was able to to put into words some of the feelings that have been ripping me apart lately... I've still got a lot to deal with, but I'm feeling optimistic

Spent time with my mother and step father yesterday. She took me out and got me a pair of 'boat shoes'. It is a casual dress shoe. Now I can wear nice shorts to work!
The visit went well for the most part. Went and ate some seafood at a local seafood place right on the Ohio river. The food fucking sucked, but non the less was really nice to see my mom. Just kind of sad that we only spent about 4 hours together, and I probably wont see them again until next year. Sucks when you can't do normal things with family like visit mom/dad on the weekends, or meet up with them to go out for lunch. Even having them take you to doctor appointments because you are scared. I guess the last time something like that had happened on a regular basis was when I was a teenager. :\

Atleast I got to see them, so very positive day yesterday.
Was able to to put into words some of the feelings that have been ripping me apart lately... I've still got a lot to deal with, but I'm feeling optimistic
Sending you both massive, epic love <3 That is really great to hear.

I was really frustrated with the fact that my wife and I weren't spending enough time together. Currently we're both working and career driven which is what we want. We both acknowledged our short comings in how we've been spending our time and even though it was difficult we both stated our frustrations and had a really nice late night and morning together.

I didn't have enough money for the rhum to cocktail with some meds... Soon, soon.....:devilish:

I have plenty of cream and sugar for my coffee. Personally I hate it black. At the previous inpatient place I was at we always ran out of cream and sugar real fast and ppl would horde the shit.

I have plenty of cream and sugar for my coffee. Personally I hate it black. At the previous inpatient place I was at we always ran out of cream and sugar real fast and ppl would horde the shit.
Ahhh that takes me back to my times in inpatient... :D
We used to get cheese and crackers for "supper" and god help you if you didn't get there immediately as it was brought out of the kitchen, lest you end up with nothing. Damn vultures would take ALL the cheese and leave the cardboard-esque crackers behind lol

After doing some LONGGGGGGGG research I ended up finding some HIGHLY classified documents about Extraterrestrials and their technology (as well as other things). Let's just say 'big daddy' government is lying to everyone (not shocking at all...)

I ended up sending it all to News Stations yesterday. Hopefully, I get a response soon!

Somehow when I talk about it more in detail, it gets deleted EVERY TIME (no matter what website I'm on). Not sure how that's possible...