Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Had a good meeting with someone I'm going to write a book with today. Looks like the project is definitely on the table so hopefully this will be a positive force in my life over the next year or so.

have another day to get faded.
business is slow due to carona and nobody is out.
fuck it
lovin life just trying to figure out what to do... bout to rain, too.

have another day to get faded.
business is slow due to carona and nobody is out.
fuck it
lovin life just trying to figure out what to do... bout to rain, too.
it's like that at my work to business slowed way down.. something positive it's Friday the 13th hellyeha, I got a record in the mail today from sewedin I thought it got lost in the mail I got lifelover Erotik and decible zine, to bad i dont have any Friday the 13th flix to watch buy I'm now watching Hana movie from the libary good day today...

This slow down may be unprecedented in recent times.. I wonder what changes any resultant reflection may bring about?

My current line of work is spiking due to fear driven spending, but that should calm soon. i could use some down time.

Despite drinking wine, the most gorgeous brew I may have ever tasted which I shoplifted and don't worry I feel bad about that even though I was apparently baked silly and had red wine in me right before doing it, and whiskey gogo the other day I didn't get really stupid nor was I badly drunk. I guess I spaced it out enough somehow and didn't really get stupid while drinking but stealing beer is really dumb.

Anyways I don't know why I am talking about what happened like a week ago or more now even but all I am drinking right now is stolen green tea, I know I need to stop stealing, but it is so healthy and I am grateful I am not like on a week long binge because that sometimes happens when I imbibe alcohol.

Also having shilajit to drink makes this morning rock extra hard.

^ this shit made me giggle pretty hard.. Im no thief.. But who the fuck steals tea? @RV Mystery Journey you may consider getting your adrenal rushes in a different way. Free skiing, kayaking, daytime hardcore sex on top of buildings. Stealing cheap drinks.. You can and will do better.

Im really backed up on movies.. Missed a bunch at the theater i wanted to see.. So im at one of the last rental places and am going to load up like 20 of them and just binge.

Despite drinking wine, the most gorgeous brew I may have ever tasted which I shoplifted and don't worry I feel bad about that even though I was apparently baked silly and had red wine in me right before doing it, and whiskey gogo the other day I didn't get really stupid nor was I badly drunk. I guess I spaced it out enough somehow and didn't really get stupid while drinking but stealing beer is really dumb.

Anyways I don't know why I am talking about what happened like a week ago or more now even but all I am drinking right now is stolen green tea, I know I need to stop stealing, but it is so healthy and I am grateful I am not like on a week long binge because that sometimes happens when I imbibe alcohol.

Also having shilajit to drink makes this morning rock extra hard.
I use to steal alchol and a lot wine bottles I use to go a scumbies grab 2 18 racks and jump on my skateboard fun times...
I don't steal anymore tho I've been cought 2 times... I haven't been arrested in a few years I use to get arrested at least once a year,
good times...

Last edited:
Got lots of free time these days with march break and lots of cancellations (also in part due to coronavirus social distancing)...
Using some of it to be productive and my Lent abstinence's are going well

I managed to hide the pills in my mouth from the nurse. She walked away just in time cos they would have dissolved in my mouth any longer

Lololol can I have some temazepam so I can get to sleep. You'll have to nightshift. Dunnohow I survive it in there