Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

A friend had an infant house-mouse, scooting about the place that somehow felt comfortable with me and s/he climbed up my leg and sat on my knee; spent a cool moment feeding it a biscuit. lol Was very honored - both with its bravery and our connection.
I love mice. :)

^ It was adorable, and starving the wee thing was trying to pull the entire cookie off my hand; desite being a 1/4 of the size of it, strong lil fighter - it was tiny and just trying to survive, nothing to be scared of ( apart from Weils disease! ;) lol)

Just soaked and im feeling great. Working on another report of the criminal stalker im dealing with and that pisses old dogshit off so dogshit tourtures me with directed energy. This produces mild to moderate pain, but i also makes me sore.. Feeling good now. That all you got dogshit?

i have a date tomorrow. at the museum of contemporary photography. she's a model and i'm a photographer, so it's the perfect place to meet. i tried to get her to meet me at grant park tonight, but she drives a car. which for those who don't know, you cannot drive a car into grant park. i'm sure you can park somewhere around it it or something, but i don't know anything about that. i can't believe there are people who live in chicago who own cars.

anyway, it's such a nice night tonight. i'm about to hop back on my bike and capture some more city-night video. i'm not sure what i'm going to do with all the footage i'm creating, but i'll figure it out.

also i need to get a job asap. i've been applying everyday. i have this horrible pit in my stomach because i know i'm about to run out of money. all i can do is keep applying for jobs. if i run out of money before i get hired, i'm not sure what i'm going to do. killing myself isn't an option, so i better get hired quick. the market is crashing, so all the savings i thought i had might not be there tomorrow. i can't think about that right now. i'm gonna get back on my bike and ride.

Last edited:
also i sent this girl i love a text -- i'm not allowed to write her letters; text was my only option -- and she didn't respond. at least not yet. maybe she still will. and by love i don't mean romantic nonsense. so it's really good i have this date to keep my mind occupied. i might have to face the reality that this girl's pride is so strong that she wont reply and we may never speak again. holy fuck that's so sad i can't even believe it. ok. leaving my apartment now to go ride.

edit:
if a mod could merge these three posts that would be cool.

also i sent this girl i love a text -- i'm not allowed to write her letters; text was my only option -- and she didn't respond. at least not yet. maybe she still will. and by love i don't mean romantic nonsense. so it's really good i have this date to keep my mind occupied. i might have to face the reality that this girl's pride is so strong that she wont reply and we may never speak again. holy fuck that's so sad i can't even believe it. ok. leaving my apartment now to go ride.

edit:
I went through something similar recently, had to learn some lessons about my own behaviour and how not to sabotage potentially positive things in my life. Someone came in and out of my life very quickly and I was totally intoxicated by them (and they seemed by me too) but had to watch them walk away.

edit:

I understand, but just be careful about throwing the “love” word around. It can scare some people off when it’s too soon.

Let us know how the date goes! Are you a male or female? I’m just curious because I assumed you’re a woman and you mentioned dating a woman. Nothing wrong with that.

I understand, but just be careful about throwing the “love” word around. It can scare some people off when it’s too soon.
oh, we’ve already both used the l-word. she used to love me. she said so. maybe she still does. maybe not. i’m guessing not, but i don’t wanna say that for sure because who know. well, she knows. again, i’m not talking about romantic love. there’s no way there’s any romantic love between use now days.

It was the first really nice day of the year today. A few small buds forming on the dog wood trees. Seems really early, but im ok with winter ending.

It was a good day (y)

To do list is done.. taxes done.. American St patty dinner cooking away. Disconnected with the boring as hell tall blond, that was one good looking sheeple. Had a great conversation with a\n amazing old friend and whispers of fire money opportunities were had. Spring has started to spring.. cant come soon enough. Playing really strong poker and my mandolin is moving forward.

^^^^^^
Wow that's amazing. I could swear I've heard that tune before but definitely don't recognise him, I think it's just one of those songs that's so good it instantly sounds familiar? Listened to it loads of times now.

Just been listening to loads of his other stuff now, love it man what tunes!

I contacted three recruitment consultants regarding work today and also set up a meeting with someone tomorrow about writing a book with them so that's all good positive stuff. Went to therapy earlier, going to a group at the local drug support services in a second. If I squeeze in gym and a healthy meal before the end of the day then I would say that's been a pretty strong day.