Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

It is hard to watch sometimes. She's not that way with me or close friends, well she does talk really quietly all the time but the timid part. She's great, no fights ever (literally), we just get along awesomely and are really good to each other. I'm also really attracted to her and we have some really important similar interests and also our own lives apart from each other. To be honest it would be perfect if she could overcome this and be able to feel happy and fulfilled in her own life.

I can feel you there man, Its hard to overcome your nature though as we all know.

I'm not totally exhausted today, for the first time in months.

They got my husband comfortable and stabilized at the hospital despite the clusterfuck of bureaucracy that we encountered initially.

^ Fucking healthcare beauracracy, Herb - same nonsense in every country. Hope he ( and you are ) is doing ok, hun <3

A Pacific storm will bring periods of showers into this evening. Locally heavy rainfall is possible ... There is also a slight chance of thunderstorms

bring it!

i did some work at my parents house for a couple hours. it was a bit aggravating to me on a mild level, but i could tell they were happy that i came to help.

A Pacific storm will bring periods of showers into this evening. Locally heavy rainfall is possible ... There is also a slight chance of thunderstorms

bring it!

Oh it brought it! North of LA is a big mud pit with 5 foot boulders in the middle of the street.

BUT... we have real natural snow again! And it's only 90 mins away, Yay

Saw my SO for five hours while she is inpatient detoxing from benzos and lyrica and had some really good time. Went into sauna and spend rest of the time cuddling etc. and Ichave a huge hickory in my neck.

snuggling and saunas, you Finns know what's what!=D

beautiful day, cowboy boots polished up, dinner planned.:)

No nightmares last night.

Probably because it's 4 am and I'm still up, I'll mark it as a w though.

I forgave my brother for something that really got to me. It feels good to forgive: it's better than staying bitter - especially when it involves family members. Went out for dinner, too, and watched some (American) football in a sports bar.

Oh it brought it! North of LA is a big mud pit with 5 foot boulders in the middle of the street.

BUT... we have real natural snow again! And it's only 90 mins away, Yay

hehe sorry about the boulders and mud pit =/ really enjoyed those couple days of heavy rain... blazing, lookin out the window =)

^I'm with you, Joe. Despite the horror that it brought to Montecito, it was so good to hear it up here. I ended up falling asleep with my window wide open despite the cold just to hear it. Now we need more so let's do a rain dance and just ask for it to stay north of Ojai.;)

o crap, i really don't follow much news, so was unaware of the deadly mudslides it brought to your neck of the woods. terrible =/

i got some fam way up in the PNW, i dunno how they deal with constant rain for months, but doesn't seem to bother them. so use to the sun down here tho, rain is always a nice change.

Got made full time at work today, after 3 days on the job.

My stepbrother is from Portland, I have no clue how he deals with the rain.

^Nice!

Uh today nothing special for me really, just another day of being mentally stable and having the ability to accomplish what I want to. Makes a big difference:)