Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

My girlfriend is 23 weeks pregnant and she just started feeling our little girl moving around this past week.

She won’t be my girlfriend for much longer though. 2 weeks ago I proposed to her so it looks like I’ll be a married man again.
Second time is the charm, right?
best wishes in your journey into fatherhood and a fresh start, and 3`s often a charm, but dont get any funny ideas mister
damon wayans baby GIF

Got in trouble today.. it felt really good..it’s been awhile. Now I’m going fucking play this out fully and make it such a drag on these poor bastards.

Got in trouble today.. it felt really good..it’s been awhile. Now I’m going fucking play this out fully and make it such a drag on these poor bastards.
Got in trouble?? From whom?
I HATE getting in trouble. It's actually one of my biggest anxiety triggers, because I am such a people-pleaser and so afraid of hurting anyone's feelings or putting anyone out. I hardly ever ACTUALLY get in trouble because I go to such great lengths to, well...not get in trouble lol. But it's almost a daily thing, that I get anxious about possibly getting in trouble.

Got in trouble?? From whom?
I HATE getting in trouble. It's actually one of my biggest anxiety triggers, because I am such a people-pleaser and so afraid of hurting anyone's feelings or putting anyone out. I hardly ever ACTUALLY get in trouble because I go to such great lengths to, well...not get in trouble lol. But it's almost a daily thing, that I get anxious about possibly getting in trouble.
Workers rights issues.. It’s all good, first issue they are trying to break contract law and state law and the second they are just nuts. Fkn scummy shits. So just followed procedure, easily won grievance and to follow I think I’m going to union steward up. Fuck the power.. cause it’s righteous and fun.

Last edited:
Workers rights issues.. It’s all good, first issue they are trying to break contract law and state law and the second they are just nuts. Fkn scummy shits. So just followed procedure, easily won grievance and to follow I think I’m going to union steward up. Fuck the power.. cause it’s righteous and fun.
Keep fighting the good fight.

The positive vibe in my world today is that my dog and I got a big scare about an hour ago. Winds are gusting at 45 mph today and there are a lot of dead trees where we walk. All of the sudden.......CRACK.......and here comes a tree ( a good sized one ) Split right in half. We ran, turned around to see where it was gonna fall and luckily it would have missed us. So that's my positive feel that 15 more feet closer and it might have been bad. Scared the you know what out of my dog too. It was a really loud noise when it snapped. I was shakin' for a few. So no injuries , other than having to wash my undies , so there's that. :geek:

The positive vibe in my world today is that my dog and I got a big scare about an hour ago. Winds are gusting at 45 mph today and there are a lot of dead trees where we walk. All of the sudden.......CRACK.......and here comes a tree ( a good sized one ) Split right in half. We ran, turned around to see where it was gonna fall and luckily it would have missed us. So that's my positive feel that 15 more feet closer and it might have been bad. Scared the you know what out of my dog too. It was a really loud noise when it snapped. I was shakin' for a few. So no injuries , other than having to wash my undies , so there's that. :geek:
WHOA!!! That is terrifying!! I am SO glad you and your pup are okay!
Anything bad happening to any of my furbabies worries me so much that it keeps me awake at night sometimes. Which is so dumb because I'm a vet tech and I live 5 mins from my work so I could help them at any time of the day. But still.....that's anxiety for ya!

A beautiful braziian chick from my work asked me for English lessons after hearing I taught. In my experience, languages are so easy to learn in the modern era that... well... you know what I mean. I'm pretty thrilled about it.

Well, thankful I have a day off. Yeah, they called me in as soon as I left the interview. Started same day just wrote me into the schedule.
Thankful that I have a great base here at BL filled with billions of bright sparkly dots (yall) that has been invaluable to me in many ways.
Thankful that I can still communicate with others on a productive level as I would rather not and want to destroy.

Well, thankful I have a day off. Yeah, they called me in as soon as I left the interview. Started same day just wrote me into the schedule.
Thankful that I have a great base here at BL filled with billions of bright sparkly dots (yall) that has been invaluable to me in many ways.
Thankful that I can still communicate with others on a productive level as I would rather not and want to destroy.
That's great news man. Glad to hear it.

Reading really good stuff lately. Looking forward to the holiday weekends. Going to start chunking into my painting.

Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Welcome to this version of the Share Something Positive About Your Day thread. So take a look around and share what's good that's going down.

22543dcdcd794c35f7602facf0a18bc1--snoopy-love-snoopy-and-woodstock.jpg

Please follow the blua and tds guidelines

Last thread Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday
Happy to hear that! :) Congrats.

The ocean is great and when I'm close to the beach I fell like jumping in and swimming. That's a feeling I try to keep in mind every time I'm swimming else where other than the gym. It brings back all the good memories when we were all young and united.
I had a Job interview at Texas Road House a steak house in Texas, I may or may not get hired, But It's a Chance, also across the parking lot I applied at a Texas new Orleans Restaurant. I may or may not get a job, but It made me feel good.