Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

There was only ONE box of Twinkies at the supermarket...and I got those fuckers. Almost lost them to a short Mexican woman who was trying to get them off the high shelf. Luckily, I'm tall so I just reached over her head and the Twinkies were mine! Mine!!

I really, really like Twinkies. 😁

Your passion inspires me! Yes!...and I fucking hate twinkies, that shitty pseudo cream- me xed with glucose...Gak! 🤢

... nevertheless, onward! Fuck'n...yeah!!!!

These weed thins (think wheat thins crackers but with cannabis junk coating them) are pounding my brain and body been going days now big old bag from an Indian dispensary not complaining about an inactive bag of edibles like the corner store ones I would often get felt weak and they say they get them from the rez can't trust all of them I guess at least I didn't get ripped off this time

Been eating a lot of meat/fish this year + drink beer everyday, and woke up Sunday with terrible big toe joint pain that got worse throughout the day to the point I couldn't even stand on that foot or slightly move my toe while laying down without excruciating pain, so I assumed it was Gout. Then today it got better throughout the day and I realized it was Turf Toe from moving furniture on Saturday and over extending my toe. Extremely happy it isn't Gout, to say the least. Positive outcome. Still going to cut back on fish and meat.

My unborn baby has been SUPER active in my belly today!!! Whilst it's really cool and amazing to feel him moving around, usually he has periods of time where he stops moving and sleeps. But today he just hasn't stopped!! I'm like dayum boy when are you gonna sleep?! It's still awesome to feel him moving around though :)

Been eating a lot of meat/fish this year + drink beer everyday, and woke up Sunday with terrible big toe joint pain that got worse throughout the day to the point I couldn't even stand on that foot or slightly move my toe while laying down without excruciating pain, so I assumed it was Gout. Then today it got better throughout the day and I realized it was Turf Toe from moving furniture on Saturday and over extending my toe. Extremely happy it isn't Gout, to say the least. Positive outcome. Still going to cut back on fish and meat.
That's great to hear it's not gout dude.
.....gonna cut back on the beer as well?? Or just the meat?

High school girls walking tall after the bell rings where the kids who break rules get high or used to when I was at school there hope I can impress them

Thanks. Congrats on the pregnancy!

Yeah I'm going to cut back on beer too, maybe just stop completely. Gout scare definitely had me worried, so will cut back on meat and get my protein from kidney and black beans, egg whites, nuts, organic peanut butter and things like that, which will also increase my fiber intake.

Should drop some weight with these changes, I assume, I'm only like 25lbs overweight. I changed my diet about two years ago and started walking/hiking so I could keep drinking beer without gaining more weight, lol. Cut out sugary drinks, processed carbs like frozen fish sticks, cheeze-its, much less bread, and things like that. Also tried to cut out seed oils, which is difficult since they're in nearly everything like salad dressings, mass produced peanut butter, mayonnaise, frozen breaded foods, etc. Now I use just red wine vinegar on salads, pure organic peanut butter with my apples, eat sweet potatoes and gnocchi for good carbs. Cut out a lot of high sodium stuff also.

We'll see how it goes. I think the beer is pretty much the only reason why I've held the extra 25lbs, lol.

Edit: Forgot to add something positive about my day. Made some money in the stock market today, plus gave the friendly cashier I see every day $100 for their birthday.

Last edited:
The work days done.. that was pretty miserable. Beat as cold and one pain the ass after another.

There was only ONE box of Twinkies at the supermarket...and I got those fuckers. Almost lost them to a short Mexican woman who was trying to get them off the high shelf. Luckily, I'm tall so I just reached over her head and the Twinkies were mine! Mine!!

I really, really like Twinkies. 😁
ever try them frozen????????
die hard eating GIF by Sky

didnt take xanax or my poppas (RIP) norco i found, tho i dipped some egg nog in some his canadian mist by accident~:boobies: years since ive had hard liquor, but i didnt have the heart to flush the bottle of drugs this time :violin:

Last edited:
My unborn baby has been SUPER active in my belly today!!! Whilst it's really cool and amazing to feel him moving around, usually he has periods of time where he stops moving and sleeps. But today he just hasn't stopped!! I'm like dayum boy when are you gonna sleep?! It's still awesome to feel him moving around though :)

My girlfriend is 23 weeks pregnant and she just started feeling our little girl moving around this past week.

She won’t be my girlfriend for much longer though. 2 weeks ago I proposed to her so it looks like I’ll be a married man again.
Second time is the charm, right?

My girlfriend is 23 weeks pregnant and she just started feeling our little girl moving around this past week.

She won’t be my girlfriend for much longer though. 2 weeks ago I proposed to her so it looks like I’ll be a married man again.
Yayyyy congratulations dude!!! That's wonderful news :) <3

messed up my tat appointment.. luckily called this morning to find it was today.. lotus flower shoulder background is almost done

Artist is booked out till aug 3 well looks like that’s when that will be about finished

Last edited:

Congratulations buddy

I helped my team win a trivia game in my communications class, I'm still the trivia master.

I got two questions right that no one else got, and we won on the last question, it was epic.

The clues were,

"Who voiced Edgar Allan Poe in the Simpsons Halloween special about The Raven." Which was James Earl Jones of course.

The second one had two clues,

"What European city did Sebastian Bach name his kid after?"

"And what was calling in the 1970s album by The Clash?

Which was London!!

Can't believe no one knew the second one, but I am like ten years older than everyone in the class, sooooo...