• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shake and bake safly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince02444

Greenlighter
Hi,

Since some days Im reading information about the method to make meth "shake and bake". A friend of me tried it with success. He did it in a fire extinguisher. He added in the fire extinguisher the ammonium nitrate, lye, naphta and lithium and made the batch inside.
On the extinguisher he has a valve to ventilate and a "measuring pressure". The 2 dangers with shake n bake are:
the pressure in the bottle to high: the bottle explode (I think it's no possible in the extinguiser, it resist up to 16bar/230 psi, and there is something to measure the pressure)
Some oxygen in the tank make the lithum sparks. (If a first ventilation is done at the beginning, normaly it should happen.)

Is there still a risk with a vessel like an extinguisher or why not a scuba tank?. I don't understand why on ny research on internet I saw nobody using this kink of items. Everybody did it on a soda bottle.

Thanks for your comments

That's because the type of people who do a shake n bake aren't usually the type of people concerned with safety, their health, or possible dangers. No offense dude

Synth talk isn't really allowed on this forum. Best of luck and take care

Thanks for your answer.
I agree with you.
In fact I want to know if my friend ca occure a risk by doing it with a solid vessel like a scuba tank. This tank can hold up to 5000 psi. At the most violent moment of the reaction, there is max 140psi. But if the lithium sparks it's terrible, everything is very flammable.

Status
Not open for further replies.