• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way back when, I used to smoke bud on the front steps of the police station/municipal center at night...with the fuzz coming and going just around the corner of the building. And, at this one job I had in NY, I was blowing lines at my work station. It was pretty sweet actually...the window to the room was all tinted and I had the light turned off so nobody could see what I was doing, which, in itself was pretty sweet. I ran an argon laser that welded small titanium machined parts. The laser pulsated this insanely bright white/blue light about 75 times in 45 seconds...all rave style. The laser light was so intense that I had to wear these special protective safety glasses that helped shield the particular wavelength of light that was emitted. Couple that with the heavy metal I was listening to through the stereo I would bring in and........WOoooooooo!! My very own private party/concert!! Man, I got all geeked out on more than one occasion, let me tell you!! Goog times man, good times!=D

i dont know which is worse, shooting up in a moving car in the middle of the day while driving down el cajon blvd. or hitting the pizzo on the front pourch of my old apartment, which happened to be 2 blocks away from a cop station

Smoking Chiva on some random persons porch in a corner while during the day while they were home haha

I thought of a few more/ I drank the majority of a 24 pack of natty ice right in front of the city hall in Lancaster, CA from like....1:00AM-4:00AM while waiting for my friend to call me. We had been pulled over in front of the city hall, and he got out of his car and straight booked it! He was on parole and the car reeked of weed and beer. The cop let me keep the beer and he had the car towed. My friend later called me and gave me directions to a party he ended up at, by the time I got there I was sooo trashed I was just nodding and smiling at everyone hahha.

I did Datura in Wayside Medium security Jail. I found the plant just flourishing by a fence in yard, and I plucked like 8 leaves off of it and shoved em' in my mouth and chewed and swallowed. I was really fucked up!!! For 3 days. And not in a good way. Somehow I made it without getting caught up!?!?! Later some friends in there told me that they had to stick up for me when the guards, or Southsiders or Skin Reps or whomever would give me shit. Saying I was just a J cat and I hadn't had my meds or something lol. I don't remember much from that, but my vision hasn't been the same since!!!! I have to wear glasses now!! Though I don't.

Fuck Jimson Weed!!! It's poison.

But I feel the worst about shooting up in loved ones bathrooms without them knowing. I just think of what they would think, or say had they found out.

Damn, I am such a loser.

shot up under my jumper in yr 12 maths class just to see if I could.

and talking on a payphone.

i seem to like to shoot up in every new place i am in when using.
stole big huge syringes from my work in a lab b/c i was too lazy to go the the exchange. they hurt

Police dept parking lot, on the front of a boat pulling up to the dock with plenty of people on it, in a car, all over really

random abandoned houses in the bluff:

img1092g.jpg

img1325lh.jpg

and on the jungle gym at a public park

hmmm after reading this thread i feel kind of boring, nothing too sketchy for me.

I've eaten tons of edibles in airports, that's always fun. Normally I don't do drugs in 'shady' spots, more just places that are personally shady for me. HA that probably doesn't make sense but what I mean is like railing lines in friends house's bathrooms without telling them. Always makes me feel a little incomfortable and guilty. I've definitely done my fair share of coke and e in cars.

One time me, my brother, and friend got a gram of coke and went down to the lowest level of this parking garage downtown that's always warm and usually empty/not sketch to do drugs/whatever. So we're at the bottom of this garage and meet some other friends and then this homeless dude that we all kind of know shows up. He asks me for some blow and im already high as fuck so i preceed to sit in my bros car with this filthy homeless guy (that I know is directly responsible for this girl in my towns death- he beat the shit out of her and she jumped in front of a train and killed herself). We railed lines off an ipod touch, the whole time my eyes never left the ipod i thought he was gonna jack it. I felt like such a loser after that haha.

Shooting valium in a very dirty public toilet on a road from Kathmandu to Pokhara, Nepal.
There was no light inside, so i left the door a bit open and i guess, that two boys could see me from the window of nearby building.

Smoked at a local primary school with a hookah once, freakishly strong weed (100% Sativa, 20%+ THC).

Also had bongs in public parks.

while in the eighth grade i snorted cocain in the bathroom of the catholic school i was going to on like a daily basis. also when arrested for drunk in public and underage drinking when i was like 17 i ate three rolls, an eighth of tree, and snorted what blow i had left while in the back of the cop car on the way to the station. haha reading peoples stuff on here reminds me of so much dumb shit ive done reguarding drugs haha

One night waaaay back in HS, my parents found my mushrooms, so about an hour or so later, I sneak into their room and steal a few of them back. Me and a coupe friends ate them in our house, and this being the first time taking them, we were like Wtf were we thinking taking them in the next room from our parents Haha. But fast foward a few years, and I will be shooting up dark all over my house trying to bypass my parents. But eh, beats shooting up all over the city.

did a line of blow at edc in the exposition section 27 off my phone. natuaally everyone around me instantly asked me if i had any ketamine.

Smoked weed inside a Burger King bathroom.
Smoked weed inside a mall bathroom.
Smoked salvia in a public park bathroom.
Snorted blow on a public bus.
Snorted blow inside a walmart bathroom.
Did mephedrone at Epcot.
Did shrooms around my parents. Helped my dad set up a pool while on them.
Did shrooms at work.
Did shrooms at school.

Last edited:
The "shadiest" place I've ever done drugs was in a dried up drainage pipe (approx. 3 ft tall, obstructed view from the road) in the parking lot of a roller rink/arcade a block away from my grandparents house. I met my connection and bought 4 of the 2mg xanax bars as well as a gram of decent blow (decent at least for being in a small, Virginia town) for a total of 75 bones. Anyway, I crushed up 2 of the bars and laid out a few fat lines of coke on my cell phone and railed them, alternating nostrils for each line. once it kicked in (and boy did it kick in, as i hadn't had any stimulants other than coffee for a month or so) i snorted the 4mg of xanax and stumbled out of the cement pipe, glassy-eyed and with a big, cheesey grin on my face as a throng of middle school girls giggled and pointed at me.

As far as the sketchiest i've felt, I snorted somewhere in the neighborhood of 100mg of pharm speed of the church my family goes to when my Dad got remarried in fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.