• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

I figured, but I was almost certain they don't make percocet pills over 10mg, so either I was wrong or he just calls oxy percs or wasn't aware they are indeed roxis

Is this on the west side of town?

What are you talking about? They do make perc 30s, the difference between the two are roxicodone is a brand name and oxycodone is a generic name. They have the a215's, the V's, the Mboxes. And the only thing I ever snorted that was a Roxi was pink (k56's)

edit: I mean I could be wrong but I don't think so. Thats how we call them around here in philly. Someone clue me in.

Last edited:
I use to eat adderall in the middle of class if the teacher wasn't paying attention and usually nobody else was either. Hell I never even gotten called out on it. I was prescribed it among various stimulants over a 4-6 month period but I still would've gotten into equal trouble even if they weren't prescribed to me.

What are you talking about? They do make perc 30s, the difference between the two are roxicodone is a brand name and oxycodone is a generic name. They have the a215's, the V's, the Mboxes. And the only thing I ever snorted that was a Roxi was pink (k56's)

edit: I mean I could be wrong but I don't think so. Thats how we call them around here in philly. Someone clue me in.

they don't make perc(ocet) 30's! there are 30mg instant release oxycodone but they're not branded as percocet. percocet are an oxy/apap formula. it's some stupid slang that has been adopted by younger users in particular. no offense.

confusion done with.

they don't make perc(ocet) 30's! there are 30mg instant release oxycodone but they're not branded as percocet. percocet are an oxy/apap formula. it's some stupid slang that has been adopted by younger users in particular. no offense.

confusion done with.

I don't think its the users age...just the geographical portion :)

I've seen them on tv shows from in the north east(esp boston), call em perc 30s.

Here we just call em 30's or roxies.

my old work in the bathroom, shot up coke... damnnn that was a long time ago.. it was a restaurant

I always use in my car, we just park semi-kinda out of the way of people. But not where it looks like its sketchy, but who cares. If someone sees me then they see me. But people never really catch on that well, I just get high before I go in a store it makes it more fun.

I would have to say work toilet or just at my desk not too bad only i work in a rehab. The worst time was when we had no clients and i went to bathroom had hit and walked out of bathroom to find my boss standing there waiting to use bathroom she had called into work unexpectedly to swap cars. I also look back and think how stupid i was to inject on an airplane halfway to destination flying over the ocean as i was already off my face stupid girl but you live and learn and now i am old and wise I would never do again..I know never say never!

probably the time i did it in a charter bus bathroom. or the time i did it in a thrift store dressing room at nine in the morning. that was weird.

Smoking weed and cigarettes at lunch like 15 feet away from the back door, behind a stair case. Did it everyday and got away somehow, then one day like 5 of us went and I got bugged out and left with another friend of mine and didnt smoke.

As those kids were coming back in the janitor caught them and they all got suspended for like 3 days

I was at the train station in the suburbs and had just copped some dope, so I went in to the bathroom, shot my dope, and woke up on the bathroom floor about an hour later. I guess I fell out, missed two trains, and when I left the bathroom, two cops were sitting outside of it. They asked if everything was ok, I said I think I got food poisoning, and I got the fuck out of there. I've done my shit in my parent's house a couple times. Once in the parking lot at the mall. Hey, if you gotta go to work and need to get well...

i had my first (surprisingly) shady drug experience a couple of days ago. I went and copped 3 30mg oxys and was feeling like shit so i snorted one in my car at the BP i just scored at. pretty fucking awkward with all the people filtering in and out. i swear one person was staring at me when i came up from blowing it, but i just kicked it into reverse and rolled out haha.

I hate admitting this. But I pulled a BRB to some friends at a show about 15 or so minutes before the band I went to see came on which was Zech Marquise I believe. Went to my car. Drove to a Taco Bell a block away in hopes of being able to use the bathroom there. Well the dining room was closed. So my dumb, drunk ass just parked my car there prepped a 10mg oxymorphone IR. And I guess I was too drunk to think that I could drive through Taco Bell for water or I was just in that much of a hurry for a fix and to see the band, that instead of using clean, sterile water, I used sweet tea because that was the only liquid I had in my car.

Haha. I hate admitting that.

Oh and another time I was prepping some morphines in the car with a friend parked outside my parents house while they were outside in the garage and thought we were just in the car to 'smoke cigs and listen to music.' If they only knew.

As most of the contributors to this discussion will know. When your into the so-called harder drugs and especially when mainlining them, you find yourself in all sorts of strange locations. Some, dark and dingy and others downright surreal( in the wig-wam field in Glastonbury, hiding behind a Teepee trying to find a vein whilst avoi ding detection from all the naked naturist people staying there) But! Where there's a will -there's a way.
One of the most memorable, in that it was truly spiritual and beautiful. Was having a speedball behind a waterfall in the Brecon Beacons national park. It was amazing. It was like looking through a huge screen of glass which constantly flowed with little random Rainbows appearing and then disappearing. Plus, both the coke and the gear were both really nice and strong too. So, it was, well? As good as a speedball gets I reckon. Nothing like a bit of nature. And yes! I did take all the doings with me when we left. We don't want those sheep picking up any bad habits.

While on MDMA making e-tarded mistakes are impossible for me. At a party I opened a bag of pills and popped them infront of a large group of alcohol-only spectators. BIG mistake.

Sketchy, I have broken down powder into fat lines and snorted them whilst over at a house of one of my ex-girlfriends who did not do drugs of any kind except alcohol. (merely because I never introduced her to anything else and felt like it would be wrong to do so.)

Anyway after I had finished doing my dirty work, her mom was standing there behind the bathroom door. Panicked. I shifted my eyes back and forth. Fortunately the mom had left a bottle of conditioner in the bathroom. Close enough.

^haha I've shot H in my church bathroom while they were singing. I could watch them on the little plasmas in the bathroom while I was gettin right. Only to come out and nod through the entire message. But really I'm not proud of this. It's for sure not the shadiest spot I've got straight, but probably the wrongest.

Back when I used to be into drugs, I didn't give a shit. In the staff room at the end of the day, everyone, including the boss in there for the last 20 minutes waiting to go and I bust out some GBL and Mephedrone and mix a dose of each into a cup of water and chug it, claiming it to be weight training supplements. I did that several times.

I actually snorted coke in the bathroom there loads and one day I went for a couple lines then when I came out, got pulled in by the boss and got fired there and then for an unrelated incident.

I used to deal a lot of drugs, and whilst living in my parent's house and would weigh up all the bags of powder'n'acid that people wanted in the bathroom. Pretty fucking dodgy considering I live with a police officer.

I used to just whip out my pipette and make hits of GBL in the middle of the street all the time - no harm, no foul. I never left any rubbish behind, as that would be horrendously irresponsible. Nothing sickens me more than seeing junkie fuckheads leaving their needles everywhere. I have almost been stabbed by discarded needles a couple times.