• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Shades Like Pigeons

Horton-Scorton

Bluelighter
The shades wander like pigeons after the great sleep washes the light from their limbs.

I drove to Pennsylvania in order to escape everything- a misguided plot advised by the chemical schemers, to whom my life soul brain and balls were loaned and at the time proudly so. I was thinking about driving to Ann Arbor (up from Northern VA) but I started getting tired and cried a lot as I listened to this album...over and over again...but the man was goddamn saying something different everytime. Ever so slightly he'd change to accommodate the fluctuations of my late November melancholy. I ended up in a rural small little nowhere place in Penn. the name of which I can't recall. I went to the shop and bought nutter butters, beef jerky, chips, and a soda. I abandoned my mission and drove back. The empty roads at night colored by false deer and neurons come back. I was hoping for a nice warm bed.

Well there is only one place to go, man, and that's inwards. That's about the only way to make an Iowa an Alpha Centauri.