L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sexual fantasy gone to far?

Knixxxon

Greenlighter
Hey so my bf of three years has always wanted to do 3somes. always with multiple men and myself. Says he likes to watch me get fcked. And I know this is cuckolding or ateast I think? But now it's gettig to where he wants me to do solo shit and just record it .. But I don't want too I just want him he doesn't believe me.. He gets insanely around as soon as we even talk about the subject.. Not sure what to.. Is this normal?

insanely around? i'm not even sure what that means.

is this normal? what's normal?

why doesn't he take your word? sounds lie you need to talk to him...

alasdair

One girl I had a short fling with got me to do a role-play pretending she was a twelve year old girl who needed to be taught how to suck a cock (totally her idea). Felt a bit peadobear after that one but I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy myself.

Or maybe she meant he keeps changing the subject when she wants to discuss her unwillingness to go forward with this. Going around and around without addressing the main point.

Well, anyway, that's definitely too far for me. I'm not a girl but I would dump his ass so fast if he ever tried to bring that up, that i'd be gone before he could finish a sentence. As a man, it would be hot for a few days ,I guess, if a girlfriend said me fucking other girls would turn her on, but soon enough I would be worried about what sort of mommy\daddy problems i'm dealing with and would probably jump ship. Now suggesting I tape it when i'm by myself with them? That's psycho, huge indicator that she's absolutely crazy and I would be out of there in a minute. I'm not against it or anything, but I would rather not get involved with that type or person.

Of course there are plenty of great people who enjoy open relationships, i'm not judging that, but I think this is a different thing altogether.

Yeah, I meant aroused, but around works too! But yeah he taped the 3 Somes too to watch again and pushes for me to go solo but I said no. I'm not even going to even let him talk about and if he does not get aroused them I'm just going to leave because that's just too much. And creepy

Now suggesting I tape it when i'm by myself with them? That's psycho, huge indicator that she's absolutely crazy and I would be out of there in a minute.

Why is that psycho? Sounds pretty mild to me provided both people are down. Either way op, all you can really do is talk to him. It sounds like you're just not on the same page.

The ideas that he has seem fine, nothing too crazy. That being said, if you have said no, he needs to listen to that. No means no.

Why is that psycho? Sounds pretty mild to me provided both people are down. Either way op, all you can really do is talk to him. It sounds like you're just not on the same page.

Well, I guess it's all very relative. Sure, if it's someone who you got into an open relationship with it might still be a weird request for some people, but yea pretty mild if both are into it. But coming from someone you're in a closed relationship with, that's a different story. Psycho is too strong a word, but it would show that their sexuality has a side I didn't know about and that I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with. If I was in Op's position, I would be very uncomfortable. In fact, like I said I would probably end it real quick if it this sort of thing came from someone who I thought I was in a closed relationship with.

I would be worried that it indicates the person might have some unresolved subconscious sexuality issues and I wouldn't want to be involved any further. It's totally different if said person had been upfront about that sort of stuff and had owned up to it. But it sounds like he's only expressed this desire recently, after a good time together, and is trying to push her in that direction when she clearly doesn't want it. Seems creepy to me. Maybe i'm just not expressing myself well. But yea it can be pretty mild depending on the context.

I meant the solo taping... I think it really just comes down to if you're compatible or not. But either way you're right that no one should keep being persuaded into something they're not comfortable with which appears to be the case with the OP.

Well, I guess it's all very relative. Sure, if it's someone who you got into an open relationship with it might still be a weird request for some people, but yea pretty mild if both are into it. But coming from someone you're in a closed relationship with, that's a different story. Psycho is too strong a word, but it would show that their sexuality has a side I didn't know about and that I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with. If I was in Op's position, I would be very uncomfortable. In fact, like I said I would probably end it real quick if it this sort of thing came from someone who I thought I was in a closed relationship with.

I would be worried that it indicates the person might have some unresolved subconscious sexuality issues and I wouldn't want to be involved any further. It's totally different if said person had been upfront about that sort of stuff and had owned up to it. But it sounds like he's only expressed this desire recently, after a good time together, and is trying to push her in that direction when she clearly doesn't want it. Seems creepy to me. Maybe i'm just not expressing myself well. But yea it can be pretty mild depending on the context.

Lol why does the fact this guy gets off on seeing someone fuck his missus mean he has 'subconscious sexuality issues'? Could you be more close minded? He just gets turned on by different stuff to you.

As for the whole 'being upfront' about it, again lol wtf? Are you supposed to divulge your deepest fantasies to someone the second you get in to a relationship with someone? I sure missed that meeting if that's the case. Surely a healthy relationship is about exploring different aspects of both partners' sexuality within boundaries that both are comfortable with?

I'm sorry but you sound like a massive prude.

Lol why does the fact this guy gets off on seeing someone fuck his missus mean he has 'subconscious sexuality issues'? Could you be more close minded? He just gets turned on by different stuff to you.

As for the whole 'being upfront' about it, again lol wtf? Are you supposed to divulge your deepest fantasies to someone the second you get in to a relationship with someone? I sure missed that meeting if that's the case. Surely a healthy relationship is about exploring different aspects of both partners' sexuality within boundaries that both are comfortable with?

I'm sorry but you sound like a massive prude.

Alright cuckold, send me a good photo of your girl as soon as you can, if she's hot enough i'll be fucking her regularly for you.

You sound like a massive sub.

On a more serious note, if she's anything like most heterosexual girls she wants her man to protect her, make her feel safe, desire her and be at least a little jealous of her. To want her for himself, to take her and all that. Not throw her to be fucked by other man.

What does that indicate? I have no idea. Does he enjoy being humiliated, does he enjoy being dominated by other men? Is that the kick here? Maybe you know the answer to that better than I do. Now, I do admit to being close minded on this aspect.

But either way, you're right, i'm way too much of a prude for stuff like this. I wouldn't even consider the possibility, and if someone I was with brought stuff like that up I would think its too far and it would have me wondering why they want to be treated like that, what's going on there, you know? You could argue that that is entirely normal and part of a healthy sexual relationship when both partners agree to it. And yea, it could be true. Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but that's what I was talking about when I said people being upfront. You bring a good point about people not wanting to disclose that early on in a relationship, fair game. But the prude here wouldn't want any part in it either way. Unless it's the part of fucking your aforementioned girl, which i'll gladly accept.

You can't watch thought.

FromHereToEternity, you are being quite judgmental and closed minded.

Many people have the fantasy of threesomes or their partner taping themselves. It's pretty calm compared to many other fantasies. If he is fantasizing about that, it's perfectly fine. I mean, the difference is that you could have a boyfriend who hides his fantasies from you. Most people have fantasies of some sort.

Again though, the OP said no, she doesn't want that. Which is fair, not everyone is going to want to share in the fantasies. You have to talk to your boyfriend. Explain what you want. In a relationship, you need to be honest and you also need to listen to what the other person has to say, so he's got to listen to you, hear you out. Even if you aren't interested in his fantasies, he's got to accept that.

Alright cuckold, send me a good photo of your girl as soon as you can, if she's hot enough i'll be fucking her regularly for you.

You sound like a massive sub.

What, because I recognise that other people have different sexual turn ons to me and don't immediately react as if this means that they are in some way sexually subnormal?

Get over yourself ffs.

The whole cuckhold thing holds no interest for me, but I'm adult enough to recognise that if it does for someone it doesn't necessarily mean there's something wrong with them.

What in my post makes you think I'm a massive sub? The fact that I'm able to accept that there are a variety of sexual interests out there and that if someone's are different from mine it doesn't mean they 'have issues'? I'm quite the opposite in fact, but I don't mind switching now and again, variety is the spice of life and all that.

You sound like a real angry dude, the only one in this thread that appears to have issues with sexuality is you.

On a more serious note, if she's anything like most heterosexual girls she wants her man to protect her, make her feel safe, desire her and be at least a little jealous of her. To want her for himself, to take her and all that. Not throw her to be fucked by other man.
lol keep your chauvinism to yourself please.

regarding the topic: I think his fantasies are okay, but if you, as his partner don't feel comfortable with it, you shouldn't do it, and if he is pushy about it, that's not okay. simple as that, in my opinion...

What, because I recognise that other people have different sexual turn ons to me and don't immediately react as if this means that they are in some way sexually subnormal?

Get over yourself ffs.

The whole cuckhold thing holds no interest for me, but I'm adult enough to recognise that if it does for someone it doesn't necessarily mean there's something wrong with them.

What in my post makes you think I'm a massive sub? The fact that I'm able to accept that there are a variety of sexual interests out there and that if someone's are different from mine it doesn't mean they 'have issues'? I'm quite the opposite in fact, but I don't mind switching now and again, variety is the spice of life and all that.

You sound like a real angry dude, the only one in this thread that appears to have issues with sexuality is you.

It's alright, there is no need to go out defending yourself and denying anything. I won't pick on you because you're into cuckolding anymore. That's over. Promise.

lol keep your chauvinism to yourself please.

Well, it's strange that you're in a forum when you are intolerant of other opinions. Maybe you're just fucked in the head.