• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sex on MDMA

I've never really felt in the mood on just MDMA personaly, mdma and meth, well that was a different matter.

2CB was really good, I'd recomend that above virtualy everything, well apart from G.

Excuse my uneducated mind.. But what are you refering to when you say "G"... Never heard of that abbreviation before..

Hey Jessos..."G" is the abbreviation for GHB. Hope this helps. I don't know the full name of it though. Happy Rolls!

rollin2gether said:
Hey Jessos..."G" is the abbreviation for GHB. Hope this helps. I don't know the full name of it though. Happy Rolls!
Yeh thanks I found some information on Erowid about it.. Which can be found here. Sounds pretty nasty..

Last edited:
Well, the sex part is great, the sensory experience is wonderful...but actually fucking for the sake of having an orgasm isn't what it's all about while I roll. It's the touching, the naked thing, the experience. I am more into sex while not on anything.

I would say that my best sexually experiences have come from rolling. I have never had a problem performing while rollin, and actually I perform better on it. I have rolling and had sex 4 times, and each time I have been able to go for hours and multiple times. And it is by far the best feeling in the world when you climax because it takes my roll to another high....

Rollin_to_Oakenfold said:
I would say that my best sexually experiences have come from rolling. I have never had a problem performing while rollin, and actually I perform better on it. I have rolling and had sex 4 times, and each time I have been able to go for hours and multiple times. And it is by far the best feeling in the world when you climax because it takes my roll to another high....

Agree'd the climax is incredible to say the least.. I'm yet to feel anything that compares!

I am so impulsive while in the midst of my roll that sex is not on the top of my list. In fact, unless I'm around my guy, I feel absolutely anti-sexual. Sex for me is fabulous anytime, and there are so many other things that I want to experience on E. On the comedown now, that's another story! It brings me a real sense of closeness and keeps me from having a shitty comedown. I generally hate the comedown, but throw some lovemaking in there and it's almost the best part! Absolutely cannot have an orgasm, however. I've gotten right to the brink numerous times and just hit a wall. It's still good though, as everything feels amazing. I'd say it's something everyone should try...

Eldaron said:
best ever!

bet noone can beat my 3hrs :D %)

Umm just over 4 hours for me.. then had to head straight to work. To work a 9 hour shift. In the end it was all worth it! ;)