• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Sex on amphetamines?

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
So I tried having sex while on Vyvance the other day, but it was kind of...troublesome. Not only did it take forever to get it up, but the sex was also shorter than usual. The issues getting it up are understandable, but aren't amphetamines supposed to make sex last longer?

Is it all amphetamines that cause these issues, or just a select few? For example, would meth have the same effect?

I'd blame Vyvance also, but it is all subjective. Try different ones and report back. You might have a better chance on Adderall. You should get some more comments or suggestions. I wouldn't skip straight to meth. For all you know, the Vyvanse dose could of been to high or low.

I'd blame Vyvance also, but it is all subjective. Try different ones and report back. You might have a better chance on Adderall. You should get some more comments or suggestions. I wouldn't skip straight to meth. For all you know, the Vyvanse dose could of been to high or low.
I'm not skipping to anything, it's just curiosity. I didn't have sex because I was on Vyvance and wanted to see how it felt on an amphetamine, I just so happened to be on Vyvance when it happened.

In my experience they make it longer and intenser. But that was with just normal amphetamine. Although, Vyvance should become just dex in your body. Maybe it is different for everyone?

In my experience they make it longer and intenser. But that was with just normal amphetamine. Although, Vyvance should become just dex in your body. Maybe it is different for everyone?
Yeah I suppose. My guess is it didn't last as long because the Vyvance removed any anxiety or anything I'd usually have.

Yeah, I can imagine that. How was the orgasm? More intense than normal?

I've been on Vyvanse for a year now and when I started taking it sex was incredible until I started reducing my Klonopin several months later, every time I reduced my Klonopin over 8 months I lost more and more sexual feelings. A week ago I went back up in dosage on Klonopin, the ED started going away and the sexual feelings returned. I'd rather stay on Vyvanse because nothing has worked out better for my ADHD/Tourette's.

Is there an alternative to Klonopin that will have the same effect?

[h=1][/h]

I've been on Vyvanse for a year now and when I started taking it sex was incredible until I started reducing my Klonopin several months later, every time I reduced my Klonopin over 8 months I lost more and more sexual feelings. A week ago I went back up in dosage on Klonopin, the ED started going away and the sexual feelings returned. I'd rather stay on Vyvanse because nothing has worked out better for my ADHD/Tourette's.

Is there an alternative to Klonopin that will have the same effect?

thats odd as i would think getting off klonopin would ADD sexual feelings..on kpins im pretty dead sexually..

on adderal or vyvanse, my sex drive is usually pretty high but my sexual feelings are pretty dulled out..sometimes cumming feels better than normal whereas other times i dont feel anything from it...sex on amphetamines imo sucks

I should also add that, since my girlfriend isn't really cool with me doing drugs, I have no intentions of having sex on meth. I'm just a curious person.