• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex in odd or unusual places (merged)

In the basement of the Ohio State student Union.
In the stairwell of some classroom/building at Ohio State.
Various parking lots (Taco Bell, Holiday Inn, Apartment building, Temp Agency, side streets, industrial parkways in a minivan (thanks mom!)
Dad's BMW in girlfriends driveway.
Metroparks in broad daylight
got a hand job under a blanket while my gfs best friend was on the other couch.
and most wierd, sex on the D L in a hotel , when me and my Girl were in one bed and my parents were another, presumably asleep at 8 am.

I love sex......

The most.

nothing like being at an afterhours club that a guy i was interested in was running and him pulling me into a back room and going from there. He is my bf now and has been but still to this day it was the greatest in the world, Nothing can compare!!!!

tomorrow im goin to camp out in the woods at a rave ... itll be the first time for me havin sex at a rave or in the woods

~the backseat of my friends vehicle while him adn another friend went to find wood to start a fire.....got busted that time....friend seen us through the window
~ Tailgate of another friends vehicle while everyone was sittin around the fire 10 feet away
~kitchen table
~couch when his sister was expected home any minute

Cant think of anymore right now but will later

the fun i had planned at the rave didnt happen cause 1) i was way to messed up and i couldnt function properly lol.... and 2) the cops raided it and searched everyone from 12 to 3 and kinda ruined the mood lol.

^^ yeah, that kinda sucked ... it woulda been my first outdoor experiance and my first rave experiance. :(

:D
- in a nunnery (got caught :( )
- the carpark of a church
- a race track
- the toilets of a nightclub
- on a train
- in the ocean at the beach
- pools/spas
- my grandmother's backyard

i'm not really into the public thing though.. doesnt get me going

- a sawna
- the park
- a pool table
- on my car
- in the beach
- in a river
- kitchen table
- in the snow
- hot tub
- bathroom
----that's all i can remember at the moment

i swear i've posted in this thread before, but i couldn't find it. anyway,

in a lecturer's office at my friend's graduation
in a private hospital/clinic/rehab thing
behind a fire-station
on a tiled laundry floor (got interesting patterns on my back from that one;)

- church
- pub
- school (when I was still there)
- someone's front door step (didn't know who's house it was)

*In the wave pool at Six Flags Great America.
*In the bathroom of a local bar.
*While I was driving on the way to Bonnaroo (at the time we were in a traffic jam, and we could only move 30 feet at a time, but the car was moving, and so was I)
*The ocean
*In a wooded area, next to a major highway. We ended up not really going too far from the highway, and a bike race was happening that day. Got several thumbs up.
*Library at school

Hmm, I think I'll add some new places tonight. ;)

I've had sex in the back of the movie theatre once. It was pretty cool, actually, it was awesome.

Hopefully this weekend We can try it at golden gate park, has anyone ever done it, and if so is it hard to do it there?

This weekend I will be having sex in a woman's house that I don't know ... yay for my friends house-sitting!

^dont forget that we will be surrounded by like a hundred cats.... the nickname for this womans house is the cat house lol. It will definitely be interesting.