• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex in odd or unusual places (merged)

drive in movie isn't really odd, but it was fun...kind of the same with the bathroom at a party....however the most recent and interesting one was the mad lesbian sex int he bathroom at my coffee shop!

The car in the standard druggie/lovers car park several times - caught totally naked by cops on two occasions.

The gardens surrounding a hotel where my cousin was getting married - fairly constant stream of people going to and from thier cars was passing only a few metres from us.

My parents balcony.

In a public park that is a haunt for gay men cruising - I was hoping my naked ass in the air wasn't seen as an invitation.

Will try the public bathrooms soon, I think.

Where have you had sex?

Ok... I always think its hot to have sex in other places than a bed...

So I was curious... Where is the craziest or most exciting place you have had sex?

Park? Bathrooms? Work Desk? Kitchen Table?8o

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'd have to say having sex in a baseball stadium family bathroom was definatly an experience!! Maybe a kid's playground while it was raining was a little crazy too. Seriously... There is something about being caught that makes it twice as thrilling!

Any Stories...??
=D Spill 'em

My craziest places are:

On the beach - several times. Got caught once by a cop who thought I was getting raped...we were only 18 and we had a half empty bottle of Absolute in the sand.

In a life guard stand

At night in an elementary school playground ( we did get caught there once because some guy was walking his dog and we were laying on the grass on a blanket and the dog just ran up to us barking.lol we just laid there until the owner called him away from us.)

I think this has been done a few times but - to update hehe:
In a club, on the beach, at a radio station - in the dj booth, in a car multiple times, on a balcony at a hotel while people walked below, and lots and lots of other places....

In the trunk of my old minivan on a very busy street. I think i had the best orgasm of my entire life that day. :)

I had that whole scare fucking my girl on the beach and people thinking she was being raped, i was telling her to shut up... Oh well.

One time we were on a roadtrip, and it was raining hard as fuck and somehow we ended up in this big country church parking lot and fucked in my car there.

Outdoor Bathroom at a Little League baseball game with a line of kids and parents.

Behind a Fence in the Smokey Mountains, N.C.

in my car in a busy mall parking lot in broad daylight.

In the kitchen on the counter with her best friend in the next room.

On the kitchen table at my parent's house with the blinds up so all the nieghbors could see in.

I can't even start thinking right now, but I'll definately come back to this one.

in my car too many times to count. daylight, in front of restaurants, parks, you name the place and time and we could check that one off. me and my ex had to move from college back home and we didnt have a place of our own.

couch in my house while family was asleep.

in her small dorm room next to her sleeping roommate.

white bear rug with very long fur is the shit too!

In the back of a car in a carpark at uni.

In the back of a car in a carpark at the cinema.

In my bf's bed with my best friend passed out on the floor.

Nothing too exciting..

carparks,
on the golf coarse.. 18th green, stole the flag after :p
umm...
on the floor of parent room, while her folks were asleep
on the couch while her mum was in next room..

(As already stated) Been done in the past, though I will repeat myself...

golfcourse...
hood of a truck right off the side of a main ride....
numerous amounts of times in a car....
on the beach...
on the beach, on some random deck of a house that no-one was home at
my highschool auditoreum...that was fun...
in a driveway where there was a party...

I am sure I could think of some more but none of these are recent.

• In the lounge room on a mattress with parents just outside the door.
  • In the shower, Kitchen & on the floor!

Thats about as exciting as its been. I've never gone public.

shals :D

Yeah, this thread has been done but there are a lot of new members who haven't seen it yet. ;) So, welcome and have fun!

A portion of my list:

• the beach
  • at a high school debate tournament
  • conference room of a law firm (many times)
  • cars
  • his office, 21st floor overlooking the financial district of San Francisco
  • American Airlines Arena in Miami, during a U2 show, on acid

=D

I'm really just here to read stuff.. but

- In the surf at a beach
- Back of a car in the middle of the city
- Back of a car in the middle of a cemetary
- Back of a car in a national park
- In the bush, on a camping trip
- Bathrooms of a law firm in the city
- And in a movie theatre

Now this is a classic topic. I am not sure that I can remember them all, but here it goes:

a couple of friends bathroom counters, family room w/ family in different room, hot tub, high school baseball dugout, swimming pool, in the woods, in the car numerous times, common room in frat house, girl's dorm room w/ roommate asleep above, and on a girl's balcony in the middle of new years celebration :) Wow ...... so many good times that I really had kinda forgotten about.

An ex of mine and I tried having sex behind this column in front of a building in downtown DC at about 9p. Needless to say, we got freaked out by all the cars and pedestrians, so we never did accomplish anything.

on the roof of his parents rancher in broad daylight while his parents best friends live across the street right where they could see his ass moving up and down