• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Severe pain and anxiety (MDMA, cocaine, weed + alcohol mix)

yumyumMD

Greenlighter
What the title says.

About three months ago, if you had asked me if I would ever touch cocaine I would have laughed in your face and told you not to be so stupid. About three months ago, if you asked me if I would ever not only take but mix untested drugs I would've laughed even harder. Only stupid people, people with death wishes, do that.

Turns out I'm one of those stupid people with a death wish (not any more though, I've learnt my lesson and will never take untested stuff again.)

SO. Three months ago and I'm invited to my first uni party ever. First EVER. I was absolutely buzzing and knew they'd be taking drugs and decided beforehand that I was definitely going to drop MDMA with them for the first time. I was firm in thinking I was only going to take the absolute minimum amount to get me high, stick to water, remain calm and sensible etcetc.
i get there and my friend immediately tells me he's bought four grams of cocaine, and three grams of MDMA and some really amazing weed and to come with him because him and his friends all wanted to take it at the same time, so already this makes me extremely nervous because I thought I'd at least have some time to chill out beforehand. I was already so pumped I could feel myself because an anxious wreck but nonetheless, peer pressure is a bitch - and I don't like looking like a bitch so I followed suit.

We go into the kitchen and a few people are off their face already, in a good way, bragging about how good and pure the stuff is. This relaxes me a little. I can trust them, right? There's vodka on the table. I down two shots to rid myself of any more nerves, deciding I'll stick to water AFTER the vodka. They're preparing lines of cocaine and bombs of crystal MDMA (that actually did seem to be pretty decent shit but we'll never know.) After only a few words of persuasion, with the constant repetition of "You'll be FINE. Don't worry. It'll be the best night of your life." i worryingly enough started to become excited that I was about to snort a fat line of cocaine, then follow that up with Molly (he eye balled the quantity and assured me he only gave me a small amount for my first time. Again, something I won't be doing again - I am planning on doing this all properly.) I guess to some extent I was so stressed out and depressed with my every day life (I still am, yay.) suffering with debilitating hypochondria (oh, that was fun on drugs.... NOOOOT), my sexuality and a lovely anxiety disorder, note the sarcasm, that all of this just felt like a minor occurrence at the time, at that exact second something switched in my brain and told me to just do it.

And I did it. I leant down and copied what they were doing, snorting as hard as I could. I don't notice the effects immediately like they do but the next few minutes I feel a huge amount of energy and chat my little head off. I even text a friend who lives nearby to have an excuse to walk somewhere quickly - literally just to walk there, QUICKLT speak and quickly head back. I've literally forgotten I swallowed MDMA wrapped in rizzler seconds after snorting the coke at this point, too......preoccupied , maybe? to remember I have a hell of a night to come. Oh, by the way, I'm timing all of this and haven't eaten since the day before. From the second I leave campus to the second I get back to meet them in the campus nightclub, my timer was running at about 30 minutes. I know this because I spot the timer, immediately remember I've taken MDMA and BANG. Just like that, the worst panic attack of my life (or was it even a panic attack? I felt like I was genuinely about to die, like, for real this time.) I try to ignore what I'm feeling as soon as I see my friend and we head to the club, though my fucking brain and my scalp and the back of my neck felt like they were on fire. Not burning up, it wasn't my temperature I'm sure of it - it literally felt as if someone had put a lighter to my hair and set my head on fire. It was an extremely prickly pain. I begin to get so worried I tell him, asking if he thinks I should call a ambulance because I was sure I was overdosing (at the time. I now think it was just a very unpleasant side effect of what I took.) It's frustrating because I had consumed so many different toxins I didn't know which was to blame but he assures me I'm fine, that I'm just scared because I'm starting to feel it and I'm not used to it and he tells me not to call an ambulance or go home, which I also insisted on doing because I just wanted to be with my mum and that real soon I'm going to be having the best time ever. The anxiety during my first come up, the huge self of doom, I can see being realistic. The prickly pain, not so much. Again, I am SO sure I wasn't overheating and no one seems to have any answers for me, with little on the internet about similar symptoms either.
After battling with myself whether to go and puke it all up to try and get it all out, I feel myself becoming happier though the burning is still there, being extremely distracting and very worryingly. While the burning was there I was sure something bad was happening inside of me. We're about 40 minutes after dropping now. Then, it all just stops. GREAT. Time to enjoy myself! Fuck, this music is good. All Star, Smash Mouth? I was suddenly screaming along to it in the middle of the club. Said friend hands me a vodka and lemonade. I drink it because fuck water, I love everything right now and I'm not wasting his money. Weird thing is though, I didn't feel any real need to get up and dance. Or really drink the drink. That's just so unimportant right now and plus I'm more interested in chewing the shit out of this straw, next victim being a pack of chewing gum AND the straw at the same time. Very messy process. Sure, I was dancing calmly in my seat but aside from that I felt so cjilled out and mellow, like weed x10000.
To ne honest after this point I don't really remember much aside from walking around the city A LOT with everyone, adventuring.
We go back to the dorms and they play me their instruments (it's a music uni) with the lights off, harmonising beautifully as I sat there grinning to myself , not caring how ugly I looked. Then one of them plays me Beethoven on his cello and I nearly cry it sounds so wonderful. Fast forward an hour or so and I decide to go home, strangely tired considering I'd taken 'MDMA'.
I sit silently in the cab but perfectly patient, enjoying the view from the window and just smiling slightly to myself. I felt wonderful, so care free. Nothing mattered anymore, and I was tired but I didn't want to go to sleep yet. I didn't want this feeling to end. HOLT SHIT just as I wrote this I remember some guy spilt lemonade over the table and consequently into a whole gram of MDMA and we all sat there licking the table like crazy not to waste anything. So apparently I redosed too. Fml lol
Anyway I get home and I speak to my mum for a good theee hours straight, persuading her to listen to some EDM with me while I jammed in the corner, loving life. Then at one point I realised well fuck...... I don't feel that great anymore. I remember praying this wasn't ending because I had a great time despite my bad side effects (I've taken more mdma since then, last week actually lol, but it wasn't the same shit as last time, was Snow White though crystallised, I took the same amount (no redoes aside from licking the credit card they were cutting it with each time! And to be honest even though I felt happy o never had any kind of come up whatsoever this time. In fact, I would even say it didn't work AT ALL. I was extremely disappointed and am waiting until my birthday in two months time bwfpee doing MDMA again! I am also purchasing a testing kit and scales beforehane, for sure. I don't like this idea of risking my life for one good night, and realise how silly I've been.
I went to bed and slept like a baby and never had a comedown the next day. In fact I felt rather good still lol!

so after this long ass story o guess my question is..... does whatever the fuck I took sound like the effects of cocaine and MDMA? Apparently good MDMA does make you feel pretty chilled (though initially the music made me PUMPED.)
also, any info on the burning sensation?

Wow this is long lol. Thanks for reading! RJ %)

Edit: just remembered I actually snorted three lines, not one lelz

Last edited:
Did you write this while very high? aha.....Anyway, actually yes. The first time I came up on good MDMA, I had the same "burning" sensation that you had. However, looking back it was actually just the beginning of a huge wave of warm euphoria. I suspect the guy gave you more than " a little bit". The come up can actually be quite stressful and unpleasant for some people, so long as you didn't have any mid/left side chest pain radiating towards your shoulder and down your arm/neck I think it was all normal.

Edit: The first time I came up on good mdma, I had to go to the bathroom and put a wet towel on my face because I was so warm haha.......coming up is by far the most intense drug experience I've ever had.

could you do a tl;dr? there's no way I (or basically everyone else on BL) will be bothered to read that wall of text

I did write this while very high, how did you know? =D
I'm glad it's not only me then!!! My heart rate was fine, I kept checking lol. Can't wait to do it again!!!!

I have no idea what a tl:dr is lol. Pretty amusing read though LOL.

^ too long; didn't read

basically just sum it all up in a few lines

As far as "can't wait to do it again", please please PLEASE be careful with MDMA. It's a powerful drug that is not to be messed with Wait at least 3 weeks in between doses and stick to doses under 250mg each time (with a 100mg redose ideally). It can leave you with some nasty anxiety and depression if abused, PM me if you want any information and safety tips or my story of what it did to me anxiety wise.

No offence but I don't really want to sum this post up in a few lines because it's the in-depth story of my first night on class A's, a night that actually turned out to be special.
I can some it up for you quickly now though in the comments lol.

Took 3 lines of coke and then bombed an unknown amount of MDMA, apparently a 'small' amount. Had two vodkas prior to this and then suffered a horrifying panic attack on the way up. Scalp, neck and brain felt like they burning - not hot, but a prickly PAIN. I was not overheated. This lasted fifteen minutes maximum before I had the best night of my life.
question is wtf was the burning/there was other info in there but I can't be bothered to type it out in short when it is literally in a post a few scrolls up, lelz.

MDMA or cocaine are already damaging enough by themselves if done regularly, you definitely don't want to be doing this on a regular basis. Do your body a huge favor and stick to one or the other

the burning was probably linked to either an allergic reaction to something your drugs were cut with or perhaps it was linked to a massive release of serotonin. i was thinking perhaps it could have even been an early symptom of serotonin syndrome but that always comes with a raised temperature so we can rule that one out.

I always found the come-up phase with MDMA to consist of pretty intense anxiety. I wouldn't describe it as a bad thing though, just a very intense feeling of anxiety, coupled with a "wow, I feel amazing" feeling. I can see how this would be enough to freak out a non-experienced user. You're right to be concerned about trying MDMA and Cocaine together like that your first time doing either. Cocaine, as substances go, is pretty harmful to the body, mainly the cardiovascular system. MDMA, less harmful, but when combined with a drug like Cocaine, there's going to be synergy.

MDMA deffo. I don't know if the coke was really shitty/not coke at all but it didn't really do much more than give me an energy boost! Either that or cocaine is EXTREMELY overrated lol!

The thing is it didn't happen to any of my friends who'd taken from the same batch? I don't know if it happened because it was my first time using, or if something more serious like you said, an allergic reaction! Scary shizz man

I definitely felt the same kind of anxiety but for a good couple of minutes I was CERTAIN i was about to die, considering sticking my fingers down my throat to try to get it back out, etc. The majority of that all came from the burning sensation; the only deeply unpleasant part of my experience!

I'm starting to think maybe I just went into all of this without a lot of knowledge. No one warned me of any come up, and my innocent lil mind assumed once you dropped a bomb you'd just slowly start feeling happier and happier with no overwhelming/negative feelings. its just strange that none of my friends felt any negativity throughout their come up!

I really think taking the MDMA with cocaine (which was probably cut with any number of shit) exacerbated your core temperature past the point of being intense-but-tolerable (as it usually is with MDMA). You seem to be trying to rationalize this as something that is just inherent in the whole rolling experience, but dude -- didn't you also take two shots before all this? Talk about raising your body temp.

I understand you were caught up in an unfamiliar situation and around peers who, even if they didn't outright pressure you, probably didn't take into account that the amount of drugs they were ingesting would be FAR too much for someone just trying out some shit for the first time. Happens to the best of us.