• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Severe appetite loss after intense candy flip?

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
Two days ago, I took approximately 250ug of LSD and .3 of MDMA (both verified pretty much pure) around the same time. I had an incredibly intense experience where a ton of crazy shit happened. I wouldn't call it a bad trip, but it was certainly not recreational in the least. Some pretty strange things happened. I threw up hard, then all of the sudden I could hardly walk and everything was swaying around with afterimages following. At one point, I felt my consciousness take the shape of sand, as if it had separated into hundreds of thousands of tiny spheres. At another point, I experienced what seemed to me like the universe, through sensation. The peak was so hard that the LSD had almost no effect on me for the remainder of the "trip" other than a constant mild euphoria, a noticeable abundance of serotonin, and the inability to sleep. That day, I had only water, a glass of orange juice and a pear. Since then, I've only eaten one meal, a small packaged cake (similar to a tastycake), an English muffin and a cup of apple sauce. It seems like my body wants the least possible food it can somewhat-comfortably function on. This is very uncommon for me, as my metabolism is normally incredibly fast. Also, I'm pretty young. Has anyone else experienced this? How long does it last on average? For me, it has so far lasted for the duration of the trip plus around 40 hours. It feels just like when I was trying to eat while tripping, forcing food down seems somehow dreadfully unappealing. Not even smoking weed helps in the least. Any replies appreciated.

Go to the pharmacy and buy some electrolyte powder and try to drink a glass of that and then try exercising moderately.
If you try exercising with such low electrolyte and blood sugar levels you might pass out but exercise is excellent for me at stimulating my appetite after using stims and psyches.
If not try keeping even easy soft foods down; yogurt is always a favourite of mine

I wouldn't worry about it too much for now. Serotonin is intimately involved in appetite control and MDMA and LSD are both known to suppress appetite. MDMA's upstream effects on oxytocin and other neuroendocrine systems also contribute to appetite suppression. You took fairly heavy doses of each and it probably hasn't 100% cleared from your system, or you are still suffering from after effects. It'll take some time for your brain to rebalance itself again, I'd expect that in a day or two your appetite should be back...

I usually get a similar thing if I dose 4-FA or AMT (they work similarly to MDMA)... My appetite will be somewhat suppressed for 1-2 days after the experience and then comes back with a vengeance x).

It's strange that you say weed isn't helping. Are you smoking enough? Weed usually clears that shit up for me. But I also once got a long appetite suppression from an Untested Kandy Flip. Even though yours was tested.

2 days is not very long, trust it will come back... you should get electrolytes from fruit like bananas, and yeah otherwise from sports drinks. Also try to eat easy things like soup, maybe granola (bars), something like that.

Exercising doesnt seem immediately necessary, normally that helps use energy so that your body needs new energy from food... but now appetite is artificially depressed and apparently even weed doesn't negate it, the trip most likely used up a LOT of energy so I personally doubt it helps to get more exhausted. Not that you shouldnt go outside for a bit and move around, but exercise, nah.