• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SEMI-URGENT... Help for a Clueless Person

Biggidy

Greenlighter
Hey all

I've lurked here a few times for a few whiles, but have not really posted. I'm admittedly ignorant on a lot of the topics here, but not new to recreational substance use. For years and years just a drinker and smoker, but as a kid I dabbled in a little of everything, usually with no knowledge of what I was doing or consideration of the dangers. Now I have kids. Now I care.

Today I had 2 Percocets and a drink around 430, a beer around 6, a glass of wine around 8, and just had another beer. I also just took 15mg oxy after CWE. I have no tolerance for opiates.

Do I need to be worried, or are those dosages low enough that all's clear??

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

i imagine you should be ok.
mixing strong opiates and alcohol is a bad idea, but IME it tends to make you ill before it'll threaten your life, though people do die from mixing heroin and booze, for instance.
just take it easy; if you're not losing consciousness or having laboured breathing, i should expect that you'll be ok.
it's not an advisable combination, but i don't think you have any reason to panic.

Thanks for the reply, bud. I thought the same, but as I said I am not educated on this stuff and just wanted another pov.

i imagine you should be ok.
mixing strong opiates and alcohol is a bad idea, but IME it tends to make you ill before it'll threaten your life, though people do die from mixing heroin and booze, for instance.
just take it easy; if you're not losing consciousness or having laboured breathing, i should expect that you'll be ok.
it's not an advisable combination, but i don't think you have any reason to panic.