• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Selfless Act of the Day

You will get through this brother. By the sound of it you have been to hell and back already. This is just another detour. Keep your chin up!

That would make a good quote n is a good way of looking at things, Conee x

Thanks brother......Just not doing too good atm......

G, sorry to hear things sre still not good for you. You'll get there you're made of stromg stuff n for the times you're not strong enough you're friends n those who love you will help you through. You've done so much for so msny, both on n off Bluelight. We love you, bruv <3

Evey

Aww thanks Evey....that made me cry but then again I'm a soft shite at heart <3 <3

Just got a call to to into work. Didn't want to say that driving a trauma car while feeling like shit is the last thing I want to do but fuck it I need the money and it will take my mind off stuff.

Nothing selfless about that just think it will make me feel better.....

Peace and love to all and many thanks for the kind words.....means a lot folks <3 x

As others have noted, "selfless" can be hard to define. I spent four hours humping washing back and forth to the launderette & back for my mother yesterday rather than sitting on my arse getting drunk. Given the relationship I have with my mother that's pretty selfless... possibly.

As an aside, lordy does humping sacks of sodden laundry give you a workout 8o

There's an argument in evolutionary biology/psychology that behaviour which is seemingly altruistic as far as the individual is concerned, is still beneficial to the species as a whole.

Which makes no sense whatsoever as far as individual genes go so is an altruistic act by definition.