• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Self experiments with new series of NXXX-phenylethylamines

thank you solipsis! that is a very interesting point of view!
If I understand you right, the meO- is transformed to HO- by the first liver pass, or is it completely removed to H- ?
So the 5-OH derivates shoud be systemically (oral) potent?
The sublingual administration isn´t fine, only a workaraound. Some compounds need several mg, something to much for sublingual admin.

Also thanks for the opsin-link, lateron I will try; now I am in a hurry.
Hans

The MeO- is very rapidly metabolized to HO- which in turn is very rapidly glucuronidated i.e. phase 2 metabolism sticking hydrophilic groups like glucuronic acid on it.

The MeO- is very rapidly metabolized to HO- which in turn is very rapidly glucuronidated i.e. phase 2 metabolism sticking hydrophilic groups like glucuronic acid on it.
Thanks Solipsis for that very important info. The group at 5-position is the central problem!

I started to make 2-methoxy-4,5-methylenedioxy-pheny-derivatives. They don´t have the 5-CH3O-group. But needs some time.

Last edited:
sensitivity of 2CX-NBX

;)
Thanks Solipsis for that very important info. The group at 5-position is the central problem!

Hi Solipsis! Is it realy the OCH3 at position 5, not at position 2? In the 2CX-part or in the NBX-part or in both?
And I learned that benzylic-N is sensitive for both: reductive and oxydative fission. Ok you can not compare that with biochemical enzymatic fission. Greatings Hans;)

;)

Hi Solipsis! Is it realy the OCH3 at position 5, not at position 2? In the 2CX-part or in the NBX-part or in both?
And I learned that benzylic-N is sensitive for both: reductive and oxydative fission. Ok you can not compare that with biochemical enzymatic fission. Greatings Hans;)

Yeah, it's explained here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmuuS4gxOVc ... one of the methoxies in the 2C-X part, not the 2' position or anythiing.

You may be interested to hear that 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe has been synthesized so I am personally wondering if that is reliably orally active since it should be resistant to this metabolism. And no: enzymatic cleavage is quite different from reaction conditions. Stability during storage / exposure to normal atmosphere, and stability under physiological conditions should be the ones to count. Also potentially under different pH conditions when the gastrointestinal tract is concerned.

Hallo Solipsis,
I am so sorry, but I don´t understand, how to insert the structure, given by http://opsin.ch.cam.ac.uk/
when insert the IUPAC name. Greatings Hans

1. Generate Opsin structure image from formula name.
2. Rightclick on the generated image and choose "copy image URL" --> it will copy the URL to your clipboard i.e. it will be remembered
3a. Use this code in a post here in bluelight and paste the copied address instead of the '$imageURL$' by rightclicking and pasting or using CTRL+V if using windows:

Code:
[img]$imageURL$[/img]

or alternatively 3b: use the 'insert image' function when editing your post and enter the Opsin image URL. It is one of the symbols, the third from the right, when editing your post.

I have no idea if they store them indefinitely or what.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, Solipsis, for that particularized informations.
I will answer lateron, for I need time to understand it fully.
greatings hans

I've added this to the Index as it represents a significant work that outlines novel substances that, to my knowledge, have not been tested/reported on anywhere else. Shame Hans was never able to work up to full dosages, on account of concern for his health, but even so, this is gold, thanks for bumping it cj. :)

Holy shit yeah. Hans' work here is up there with the likes of Alexander Shulgin.

Great stuff. Truly pioneering.

That’s the thread I was talking about, thanks for bumping.

I suspect that this Hans meyer guy has access to substances from the German authorities aka bka.

This is such a classic thread!

I dont know if anyone can help me but I've been searching for a similar shulginesque document, detailing experiences concerning the amphetamine derivatives of eugenol and similar phenylpropene compounds. It wasnt nearly as groundbreaking as Hans work, but still interesting nonetheless...