• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Seeking advice for detox

Absolutely. I wish judemental people could understand the powerlessness, the helpless feeling when you don’t even want to get high anymore, but your brain and body drive you mad until you do. But thank god they don’t know the feeling I guess. I don’t want everyone to suffer, I just wish there was more understanding. Me and every other junkie, I’m sure. My birthday is tomorrow and I’m either going to be dopesick or hating myself for getting high. There’s no in between.

Wow sorry for the heaviness, not what I meant for this post. I’m just feeling a lot of feelings and none of them good lately.
Don't feel sorry, you are entitled to those feelings as your struggle is your own. Many of us have been in the same shoes before. Hell, I was smoking fent-laced pills off of foil on Christmas eve for fuck sake. If it weren't for suboxone, I'd be getting high or working on my next fix as we speak.

Don't feel sorry, you are entitled to those feelings as your struggle is your own. Many of us have been in the same shoes before. Hell, I was smoking fent-laced pills off of foil on Christmas eve for fuck sake. If it weren't for suboxone, I'd be getting high or working on my next fix as we speak.
Thanks for the advice and words of support and just letting me talk it through. Just being heard out means more than you know, I don’t have a support system (if that wasn’t obvious lol) so thank you dude 🩵 I appreciate you

Thanks for the advice and words of support and just letting me talk it through. Just being heard out means more than you know, I don’t have a support system (if that wasn’t obvious lol) so thank you dude 🩵 I appreciate you
I have browsed this site since probably 2011-2012 but never really bothered with posting out of paranoia because of the things I did in my real life. There is so much good support available here that I always just overlooked in my search for drug information. I too don't really have a support system in terms of people to really talk about my problems. I have family I can fall back on financially but they are so emotionally disconnected from reality its a waste of time even explaining my situation to them.

Feel free to reach other through DM, or strike up conversation in a post any time, I'll do my best to respond as I plan on making an effort to be a regular here. It's given me so much help in just a few days that I would like to keep the train going.

I think Florida has laws to protect people.
Do either of you have a life threatening medical condition?
I use to always end up in the ER and as mentioned before try to get on medicade
does anyone have any experience with getting into a detox with out insurance or money?