Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Second try taking OxyCodone hcl 5mg.

miyo00124

Bluelighter
so last night I tried oxycodone for the first time . I got a small buzz nothing to special but i believe it was because my 2 doses were 2 hours apart.I figured since I dident really get more than a small buzz yesterday that id give them another go.
11:06am-I just popped 4 Oxycodone 5mg tablets.I took them on a empty stomich so hopefully theyll hit me faster.
I will continue to update this as the high accelerates.

11:36am- starting to feel a buzz definitly stronger than the buzz I had yesterday .My legs feel a bit numb as well as my face. I also feel a bit warm.

11:47am- I just got up and walked to the kitchen and noticed that my balance is really off. I am starting to feel it in my face more now. I also am starting to feel abit euphoric.

11:56am-I find myself drifting off and feeling some what tired. but still the rest of the buzz hasent really escalated that much yet.

12:02pm-I just walked to the kitchen again and my balance is pretty much back to normal.My buzz seems to be declining. I hope this isnt it.

12:28pm-I have no buzz any more I just feel tired .

1:00pm- Well I have no buzz what so ever. my sleepyness has passed.

Personally I dont think this drug is worth taking considering its dangerous nature.Aswell as the possibility of developing an opiod dependency and possibly ODing.I enjoy the high off cannabis and cannabis concentrates much much more than the buzz I felt off the codone. I think im going to stay away from opiates and opiods. Next I would like to try Mushrooms or Lsd.I will post up a trip/high report for that aswell.

The next day-Wow, not sure if it was the codone but I have no appitite and an really bad upset stomich. It might not be associated with the codone,but I feel like ass. NOT WORTH IT.

Last edited:
Yeah man i feel you, opiates have never given me anything but a slight nodding sensation and good sleep, pretty boring, but you can never go wrong with psychedelics, just make sure you stay safe and have a good set and setting, super important things there. last but not least have a good mindset when taking mushrooms/ LSD and dont expect to a certain high just expect the unexpected :) my first acid/lsd trip was a week ago and it was alright i did 1 tab pretty weak minor visuals but to each is own!

Yeah man i feel you, opiates have never given me anything but a slight nodding sensation and good sleep, pretty boring, but you can never go wrong with psychedelics, just make sure you stay safe and have a good set and setting, super important things there. last but not least have a good mindset when taking mushrooms/ LSD and dont expect to a certain high just expect the unexpected :) my first acid/lsd trip was a week ago and it was alright i did 1 tab pretty weak minor visuals but to each is own!
Thanks for the tips . If I do try any psychedelics it will be with my step brother who has been using lsd and shrooms for years . So he hopefully will be able to keep me safe and not let me freak out haha.

Yeah so still nothing on the oxycodones eh?.. you should check out my report its called "substitution for the all mighty psychedelic experience", check it out and let me know if you like it:) its my first report trying to see what people think.

Yeah so still nothing on the oxycodones eh?.. you should check out my report its called "substitution for the all mighty psychedelic experience", check it out and let me know if you like it:) its my first report trying to see what people think.
Yeah still nothing .I already read that and dident even realise it was you who posted . it was actually really well done to be honest.Very interesting to hear about dxm.Escpecially because ive been very interested in trying out "robotripping".

Last edited:
Consider yourself extremely lucky. Don't use opiates unless you absolutely need them for pain.

I never saw the huge deal with painkillers....they do nothing in comparision to other substances. Just hada good friend pop ona test for oxycodon, hes loosing his job as well as benifits. Not worth it at all. Specialy not for a second rate high.

Theres such better drugs out there....lets be honest.

you're doing below my thresh hold no tolerance dose. that said oxycodone is a very expensive way to get high, i'm not really into opiates personally.

Don't get into opiates. Mr. smiley is right, the high isn't really great, it can be, but many people who start them get addicted. And every single one of those people doesn't think it will happen to them, and don't realize it's happening either until it's too late. Once you're addicted it;s extremely difficult to stop, take it from me, an opiate addict for 10 years. No matter how much it screws my life up (divorce, bankruptcy, slavery to a drug), I can't seem to kick it all the way. If you're smart, you'll never touch opiates again and count yourself fortunate that your first experience was underwhelming. I did them periodically with no problem until one time I got the full opiate high and I loved it so much that I went down that path. I wouldn't wish opiate addiction on my worst enemy, it's terrifying and horrible.

Don't get into opiates. Mr. smiley is right, the high isn't really great, it can be, but many people who start them get addicted. And every single one of those people doesn't think it will happen to them, and don't realize it's happening either until it's too late. Once you're addicted it;s extremely difficult to stop, take it from me, an opiate addict for 10 years. No matter how much it screws my life up (divorce, bankruptcy, slavery to a drug), I can't seem to kick it all the way. If you're smart, you'll never touch opiates again and count yourself fortunate that your first experience was underwhelming. I did them periodically with no problem until one time I got the full opiate high and I loved it so much that I went down that path. I wouldn't wish opiate addiction on my worst enemy, it's terrifying and horrible.
Yeah im not gonna touch them again. I just tried them out to see what the high was like and i really dident enjoy it . I want to try out new drugs but only ones that I know are not gonna mess me up ie: Lsd,Shrooms,Dxm etc. I think it was a dumb move for me to try oxy codone.

Great to hear, you're lucky you had an unfulfilling experience, because now you have no desire to repeat it, thus avoiding a potentially life-shattering pitfall.