View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Second time taking LSD

Octarine

Bluelighter
Yesterday I took LSD for the first time. I took one tab, I'm not sure how much was on the tab but I had pretty strong visuals. I'm interested in taking LSD again now, but instead take two tabs. Would the effects be disappointing? I had good rest, and am not new to psychedelics

Last edited:
i think u need a little more than 2. maybe a quarter of a hit more to feel the same effects.

I think u will be doing great. have fun.

it's best not to trip back-to-back, tolerance to LSD builds extremely rapidly, so yes, you may be disappointed.

Thanks! I don`t plan on doing LSD again for a while if I decide to trip again. I`m just afraid of wasting the tabs

if you're concerned about wasting them, or any degrading of potency, wrap the tabs in foil and stick them in your freezer. LSD hates light, and is sensitive to heat and humidity, but your freezer will prevent this.

Oh, no I was just talking about if it didn`t hit as strong as I expected. But thanks again, I`m going to do that :)

the best part of the trip is reflection. sit back for a few days, and let it all sink in. then once you have digested most of the experience (i recommend a week minimum), travel once more.

you can feel the residual effects of a powerful trip for months, perhaps even years later. these arent physiological effects of course, but a heightened spiritual awareness.