• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Scary xanax experience

Ben07ko7

Greenlighter
This was my first time with xanax, bought 6 bars and took 5 throughout the last week and nothing really happened at all, but yesterday I had one 2mg bar after doing bong rips for the first time at some kids house with a couple people. Everything was fine until the xan kicked in and my body felt like it was shutting down, I couldn't breathe or see anything and that's all I remember before I blacked out, my friends told me I was twitching and sweating profusely, eyes rolling to the back of my head, my lips were pale white and my whole body like seized up and I was just tweaking so hard, next thing I remember is my 2 friends holding my hands and walking me around the house and trying to give me food and I could not stand up or process anything that was happening, I really thought I was just sitting in the couch hallucinating the little bits that I remember. The scariest part was I could not breathe at all and I just felt like I was drowning or something and then after some of the people left I snapped out of it and asked everyone what the fuck just happened in the past hour. My friends said they almost called and ambulance and were sure I was gonna die or go into a fucking coma or something, everyone that was there said it was one of the scariest moments or their lives and I barely even remember it. Has anyone had anything similar or know what the fuck happened? I'm a 16 year old girl about like 105 pounds with almost no benzo tolerance so I expected it to be pretty strong but I took 2 bars at once a couple days before and didn't even get high at all though and I smoke weed almost daily and I've mixed them before so I don't get what went wrong especially with just one bar.

Are these from a prescription. Xanax bars are very very very common to counterfit. It could be etizolam pressed into bars and since the dose is low by someone who didn't have the skill and equipment to get exact doses in each pill. Or it could be legit and your just very tiny. I know before I was addicted if I took 2 mg I would be a zombie and I'm twice ur size if I can only describe it as someone talking to a sack of potatoes. I am the sack of potatoes I'm just kinda there in a trance

The sounds like that is a fake xan bar. I've never had that happen to me or my friend and we use to pop them all the time, sometimes even combining them with weed and/or alcohol.