• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids scared!!!

scoobydoozy

Greenlighter
So the below steps I followed, and I didn't feel anything, however the water was a little cloudy, on the paper towel I used double layerd a lot of white powered was on top so I felt like I got a lot of Tylenol out. However now im being told because it was cloudy, I ingested all the Tylenol and didn't get any codien? So I just took 1600mgs of Tylenol. I honestly didn't feel high I used 6 5/325 Oxycoden I just wasted it. It wasn't filtering very fast so I moved the paper towel a little to unclog.

PEOPLE!! It is baffeling how it remains that many here have never heard of CWE!!

Or is it that people are lazy?

Here is the simplest CWE I can think of. It is easy and it takes less than 1 minute:

All you need is: 2 glasses (or anything that can hold water); Tissue paper; Spoon (or your finger, anything to stir with); Water.

STEP 1. Put pills in the first container. Pour enough COLD water to completely submerge pills (from the sink, no need to cool it in fridge). No need for excessive water. Stir untill all pills are completely dissolved.

STEP 2. Take 2 pieces of tissue on top of each other, hold them on top of the second container like a filter; gently pour contents of container 1 through filter into container 2.

THAT'S IT! drink the water, discard the stuff caught in the filter.

It is THAT easy. Of course, this is the bearbones of it, just to show how easy it is so that you have no excuse not to do it! For a more refined process, do a search. But this as-is WORKS. Not only will your liver thank me for reminding you of this and saving its life, but also you will when you find your drugs are hitting you faster and harder!

Mods, I beg you to make this a sticky...

Why are people using tissues and not coffee filter paper... It's just lazy

All I want to know is did I get any Tylenol out so I can try again? Or should I wait. There was a lot of powered left out like a giant blop of white stuff. Did I get like 80% out?

Who knows we don't know how many ml of water you used, what temperature you cooled it to, what temperature you dissolved the pills at, how much you mixed the solution, how big the pores are on your brand of paper towels ECT

If you are interested maybe practicing might help you become more confident your able to separate them. For example you could practice using corn starch and measured amount of table salt or table sugar and practice removing all the corn starch and then evaporating the clear solution down and measuring your amount of table salt or sugar vs amount your started with. Then once you can do that in your sleep you can practice adding in chemicals and separating them from the table sugar and salt the closer you make it in solubilities the harder it'll be.

Or I don't see why if your really interested in removing all the acetominophin why you can't practice with just OTC apap and practice getting the solution clear your filters ECT.

Sometimes if your pills contain Titanium Dioxide the resulting filtered solution will be cloudy but not contain anymore APAP then a clear solution. As long as you have a nice blob / chunk of solid material in your filter.

Tylenol has a very low solubility in cold water, there is a good chance you removed most of it.

If you had the big blob of white powder left behind, you gr a majority of the Tylenol out

The oxycodone/codeine/active ingredient doesn't solidify during a cwe. It would remain in the liquid. Even if you didn't get all the Tylenol out, you got the majority. So it's better , say, that you took 200 mg of Tylenol than 1900 mg. You're not going to "lose" the active ingredient (that gets you high).

1600mg of tylenol isn't going to kill you, and honestly I don't think it'll even harm you one bit. I did a CWE using 32 dihydrocodeine pills with 500mg of acetaminophen per pill. After filtering, I drank the whole thing and only realised shortly afterwards when I looked in the bottom of the glass that there was still plenty of APAP in the solution, I'd say upwards of 3 times what you would've ingested if you're CWE hadn't worked at all, which is very unlikely IMO. I didn't require hospitalisation, although I did go just to make sure I would be ok. I was fine, and I think you will be too. If you want to 'refine you're technique', maybe try doing it with just plain tylenol. If you get a clear solution, you've done it right and have no need to worry. I don't know what brand of oxycodone you're using, if it's generic or what, but that cloudiness is likely to be water soluble binding agents that are completely harmless. Don't worry about it kiddo, I think you'll be fine :')

I use a funnel with kitchen towel folded so 4 layers and a coffe filter works a treat crystal clear every time depending on the brands

Only 6? Fuck i would have just took them all i doubt that exceeds the acetaphetamine / tylnol limit which is 4grams(4000mg) you could probably just drink all of what you have left ...and for future reference i would use a coffee filter instead of a paper towel