Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SBS Doco on US military amph use

Status
Not open for further replies.
amphetamine use in the military.... amphetamine use in the military....

BigTrancer :)

Personally, if I was driving a truck around for hours on end, I could probably do with some help, as it would get friggin boring.

But flying an F18 around or whatever over enemy territory........
I just cant see myself falling asleep. A heart attack maybe, but not asleep!

yeah denver i know.....its every guys dream to fly something at mach 3.........maybe oneday when i'm rich i'll buy one!!!!
although i see in new scientist the designer behind the space shuttles has built a commercial space ship to carry about 10 people at a time into orbit for about 2min i think.....so that would be even cooler.....and yeah i like tool.....i like any music that ......um.....the "artist" actually had anything to do with

A little off topic,
but when these amphetapilots are flying their peacekeepin' antimassweaponsofdestruction sorties it's interestin'
to keep in mind:

"The USA is the world's largest exporter of arms, with sales in 1999
worth $26.2bn., or 49.1%(!) of the world total. In 1987 sales had had been worth $25bn., but had only represented 27.0% of the worlds total.
In 1998 Lockheed Martin, Boeing and Raytheon were the 3 largest arms producing companies in the USA (and the world), accounting for $17.88bn., $15.90bn. and $12.48bn. worth of sales respectively.
The USA spends more on defence in 1999 than the next 7 biggest spenders combined.

- the number of nuclear warheads (intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched ballistic missiles and bombers) in Jan. 1999 active for deployment in the US was declared at 7200."

"The UK is a net-exporter of arms and in 1999 was the world's second largest exporter after the USA, with sales worth US$9,986m., or 18.7% of the world total. In 1987 sales had been worth US$7.65bn., but had only represented 8.3% of the world total.
In 1998 British Aerospace (BAe) was the 4th largest arms producing company, behind Lockheed Martin, Boeing and Raytheon."

('The Statesman's Yearbook 2002 - The Politics, Cultures
and Economies of The World' edited by Barry Turner
[Palgrave Publishers 2001])

I guess if they keep blowin' shit up, they can keep sellin' it.
Good for their pharmacutical companies too.

Thread closed.

This thread has been closed because it has lost focus on the original topic. If anyone wishes to comment further on the original topic, feel free to contact me by private message or email to arrange this.

BigTrancer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.