L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish you would just officially tell me about the latest PET scan results.

I know you're dying.

Theres a few options that will buy you more time but it seems you're just accepting it .

We are so not going to a pub on Saint Patty's day. Yes, it's too bad I have to worry about what type of crowd I'm in, but that's life right now. Racist assholes still exist.

i can't believe I'm guna say this but i love you i wanna be with you always nd i want you to be pregnant guess we will find out soon...

i hope i can tell you how i really feel and you will stay

You think you're safe right now. You think you got away with it and everything will be forgotten, all will be well. You hide as much as you can, deleting details of where you're living from Facebook, refusing to name that bastard you're with. You think you're safe because of the vows we both took. But you broke them, and you, nor he, nor your families will ever be safe again as long as I draw breath.

Sleep tight.

Grateful for having been reminded of important things I should pay attention to. Admiration for who you are and for what you stand for gives strength and intentions, interest in keep following my path. How can I ever thank you for what you do. <3

I'm slightly creeped out by the fact that we sometimes seem to stalk one another's posts, even though I know that's not how it is, heh. But I'm heartened by the fact that we have a strong tendency to share similar opinions. I'm not actually hitting on you, well I don't think I am, but I really like the things you say and you seem to share many thoughts on the same wavelength. I wish there was some way we could just get to chat more because I really enjoy what you write and think you seem to like what I come up with too. Don't have anyone in my life like that, so yeah, wish we could chat.

Every time I delete you, you add me back which messes with my head cuz we end up never meeting up. So I finally blocked you. I'm finally over you.

Yes I miss him to, you can say that. You don't have to be so silent about it.

You're going to hate me for saying what Ive to say but if one of your kids has a better life, I dont give a shit about what you think. I know its not your fault - but if I plant a seed of change at least, for your child - thats all that matters. Youve had a hard life, and kept it to yourself . I would never blame you.

A break up is hard and I lost my best friend. I know you want to be in touch at least once a week. How can I keep talking to you when I know that technically you're free to be with someone else?

I just want you to focus on AA meetings and be your best self. I couldn't stay with you and enable you. No regrets. Just lessons learned. Thanks for making me feel alive again while it lasted.

W B Zeph,

On Topic ...

I would say I actually like you Zeph ...

But not in real life
'cause then I'd be lame arse cunt...

:)

Oh the Irony ...

i know your my step sister, but your one of the few people I can talk to and be honest with and almost sorta trust more than i can throw you. but can you please be my friend and hook me up with some girl! please!!!!!!!!!

It's been exactly one years since you broke up with me and I still miss you, your smile, your eyes, your smell, everything really. But on the other hand I'm glad we broke up, it was kind of a kick in my ass that helped me change. I'm not the depressed anxious misantroph I used to be, I'm much more social, I have new friends, I'm going out having fun, the therapy is going well, I passed all my exams and in a few weeks I'll start with my bachelor's thesis. Life is going pretty well, but I really wish I could share it with you.
I started taking drugs again, mostly ketamine, but everything is under control and I've been single the whole year and haven't hooked up with anyone as I'm still not over you. I still think that we could work things out, but I guess you're either too afraid or you just really don't love me anymore.
I asked K about you a few weeks ago and she told me that you started uni, but are going to fail most of your exams and you're partying too much. I just really hope that you're doing well and that one day you want to see me again, there's so much I want to tell you.
Right now I just want to go to your house, hug and kiss you and just talk.
I miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.