View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

satisfaction from dmt, changa

LucidShroomDmtier

Bluelighter
i can tell psychedelics provide couple of days - week- or even months until the user would even consider repeat the expirience.Cause user feels that the expirience was fulfiling , though some get a sort of adicction starting once in month and going down 2 once in 3 days. how much you consider dmt to be satisfying (never tried it).

I met a guy sort of addicted to changa smoking it almost like every
10 min is changa dmt based?

Yes, Changa is DMT based. It's difficult to answer your question since (most) everyone is going to have a different opinion on it. Personally, I used it daily for periods of time, weekly for periods of time, monthly for periods of time, etc. It just depended on what I was searching for at that point in my life. I felt more comfortable using DMT frequently vs any other drug because of it's proven safety record, absence of tolerance and duration among other factors.

is dmt euphoric drug ? or its more like salvia ? any risks?:
like tolerance ? dependancy? desentization of dmt routes in brain? dmt excitoxicity?

or maybe its a good alternative to all drugs?

is it scary ? or more like overwhelming?

and why smoking it so often why just not take ayahuasca which last 3 hours to get all the answers?

is dmt euphoric drug ? or its more like salvia ? any risks?:
like tolerance ? dependancy? desentization of dmt routes in brain? dmt excitoxicity?

or maybe its a good alternative to all drugs?

is it scary ? or more like overwhelming?

and why smoking it so often why just not take ayahuasca which last 3 hours to get all the answers?

It can be euphoric, it can be terrifying.
Don`t know of any risks besides triggering some kind of schizophrenia, unless you use a huge amount.
No physical dependency risk at all, and very unlikely to be mentally addictive, IMO.
Good alternative to all drugs? It is such a particular drug that I wouldn't see it as an alternative...
It can be scary as fuck AND overwhelming, depending on various factors. Read trip reports and you will get an idea.
I never did ayahuasca, so I can't answer the last one, but smoked DMT and ayahuasca are obviously different experiences, not only in duration, but also in intensity and qualitatively. Ayahuasca is made from 2 substances, it is not simply a tea containing DMT.

I think you should read a little bit more about DMT and ayahuasca. There is a lot you can lear reading here in BL (use google bluelight on the top left corner) and erowid.

why just not take ayahuasca which last 3 hours to get all the answers?

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but one Ayahuasca session isn't going to give you "all the answers"...nothing will.

I did Aya every day for over a month and although I got a lot of insights, I didn't get any answers...you don't get answers from DMT. Mostly, you just get more questions.

Don't get me wrong, as I said I did do a lot of introspection and made many assumptions about myself, life, death, the universe, existence, yada yada yada, but answers?...no... no answers.

That said, it was more than worth doing...there are NO negatives where DMT is concerned, at least for me, and I'd do every one of those sessions again...gladly.

Have fun in your travels amd good luck finding your answers.