European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sanchez get high: Frog venom/mushrooms

Ismene

Bluelighter
On Tv tonight - some god-forsaken channel called "Viva" - at 23.50 is two blokes trying frog venom in Brazil and mushrooms in mexico.

fortunately my freeview signal is always too weak to receive Viva.

I liked when they tried betel nuts and went go kart racing.

[not the best show, but it does provide a laugh or 2]

Can't remember the frog one but I'm pretty sure the mushroom one is just two welsh lads in sat in a room taking magic mushrooms.

Anyone here tried this? Or want to comment on their own experience? 5-MEO-DMT yeah?

I've done Yopo seeds, they were bloody intense, I crushed them in a mortar and mixed them with baking soda(didn't have any lime powder), then snorted. It was visually very strong, didn't last too long but it was fun. It was back when I was really into Aya brewing, mushroom growing and the lot.

I actually did two types of those seeds, forgot the latin name, one was adananthera peregrina or something similar, the other ones were different. One of the two types made me more sick, I puked on both but one type had a sort of poisoned feeling that lasted a few hours.

Both had an amazing afterglow though, strong mood lift for the rest of the day.

Interesting - one of the geezers took ayahuasca and said "I've found the ultimate high already". Probably about the only sense he made during the entire program. Pretty disappointing but it's a difficult subject to tackle as you arn't allowed to show anyone enjoying drugs on British TV - unless 20 minutes later you show a baby dropping dead or something.

Ayahuasca - or freebase DMT and moclobemide as my version goes - probably is the ultimate psychedelic and body high. Anyone interested in psychedelics owes it to themselves to check it out.

I'm actually para of oral DMT. The second to last time I smoked it it kicked my arse. The last time doesn't count as we used a heavy ghetto pipe made out of whatever we could find lying about & were wasting about 75% of each hit.

Oral is a lot more comfortable than smoking it tho - gentler comeup, more time to orient yourself and it's also got the best bodyhigh of any drug bar none. Just absolutely sublime. Beautiful for music too. Nothing to dislike about it really apart from the penence you have to pay to the porcelain gods.